Axis Bank Jobs in Agartala 2022 – Apply For Sales Manager Vacancy.Axis Bank Agartala Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Sales Manager Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Sales Manager Jobs.Axis Bank Agartala Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Agartala City. Axis Bank In Agartala . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Agartala . Sales Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Agartala Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Agartala . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Sales Manager Jobs In Agartala . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Agartala Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Agartala 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Agartala 2022 – For Sales Manager Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Agartala City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Sales Manager Jobs In Agartala . Candidates Who Have Graduate/ Post Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Agartala From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate/ Post Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Agartala From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Agartala Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.11,35,532.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Agartala Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Agartala|
|Salary||Rs.11,35,532.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Achieve the disbursement targets as assigned by the organization and ensure maintenance of quality of the portfolio
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Engage with customers and generate revenue by promoting and cross-selling other products
- Manage relationships with customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Responsible for the soft recovery of loans in existing portfolio
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the bank
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment