Axis Bank Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – Apply For Key Account Manager Vacancy.Axis Bank Bhavnagar Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Key Account Manager Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Key Account Manager Jobs.Axis Bank Bhavnagar Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Bhavnagar City. Axis Bank In Bhavnagar . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Bhavnagar . Key Account Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Bhavnagar Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Bhavnagar . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Key Account Manager Jobs In Bhavnagar . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Bhavnagar Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Bhavnagar 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – For Key Account Manager Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Bhavnagar City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Key Account Manager Jobs In Bhavnagar . Candidates Who Have Graduation, Post Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Bhavnagar From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation, Post Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Bhavnagar From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Bhavnagar Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.3,49,859 per year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Bhavnagar Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Key Account Manager|
|Essential Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Bhavnagar|
|Salary||Rs.3,49,859 per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Role/Function: RB – Acquiring:Key Account Manager- eCom
- Department: Acquiring & Cards
- Openings: 1
- Experience: 6 to 8 (Years)
- Skills: Communication skills, Team Handling, problem solving, Analytical skills
- Contract Type– -NA–
- Contract Period– -NA–
About Acquiring and Cards:
The Acquiring & Cards department focuses on the Cards and merchant acquiring business of the bank. The Bank offers a wide range of cards designed for the customers’ specific needs along with offering PoS services under the Acquiring business vertical within the cards team. The department is also responsible for driving growth in the UPI payments space
About the Role:
Key Account Manager-Ecom is is responsible for acquiring new e-com Merchants. The KAM-ecom is responsible for searching for new merchants, empanelling them & on-board them. The KAM-ecom has to ensure that they are able to respond proactively to the business issues and challenges by providing them with the required guidance and support.
· Acquire New to Bank Merchant Relationships for Platinum , E-com and Government Business
· Quality Sourcing along with maintenance of high FTR logins
· Managing Volumes from New merchants _ Platinum and E-com Segment
· Responsible for managing Volumes and Fees to contribute to the budget and other financial goals and thus contribute to revenue enhancement.
· Ensuring retention of the Merchants with the bank and growing business.
· Cross Sell Products.
· Plan and contribute to get higher productivity and lower down the acquisition cost.
· People Management.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Any graduation/Post Graduation from recognized university
· Min 2 years of experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends and the acquisition industry.
· Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to manage complex client situations
· Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to coach and mentor others