Axis Bank Jobs in Bhiwani 2022 – Apply For Sales Officer Vacancy.Axis Bank Bhiwani Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Sales Officer Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Sales Officer Jobs.Axis Bank Bhiwani Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Bhiwani City. Axis Bank In Bhiwani . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Bhiwani . Sales Officer Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Bhiwani Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Bhiwani . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Sales Officer Jobs In Bhiwani . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Bhiwani Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Bhiwani 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Bhiwani 2022 – For Sales Officer Vacancy
Axis Bank Bank Recruitment For Bhiwani City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Sales Officer Jobs In Bhiwani . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Bhiwani From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Bhiwani From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Bhiwani Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.18,281 Per Month.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Bhiwani Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Officer|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Bhiwani|
|Salary||Rs.18,281 Per Month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 2700+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction
· Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
· Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently