Axis Bank Jobs in Bikaner 2022 – Apply For Business Development Executive Vacancy.Axis Bank Bikaner Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Business Development Executive Jobs.Axis Bank Bikaner Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Bikaner City. Axis Bank In Bikaner . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Bikaner . Business Development Executive Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Bikaner Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Bikaner . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs In Bikaner . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Bikaner Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Bikaner 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Bikaner 2022 – For Business Development Executive Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Bikaner City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Business Development Executive Jobs In Bikaner . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Bikaner From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Bikaner From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Bikaner Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.1,90,000.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Bikaner Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Bikaner|
|Salary||Rs.1,90,000.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Selling of bank’s and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version