Axis Bank Jobs in Chittoor 2022 – Apply For Assistant Manager Sales Vacancy.Axis Bank Chittoor Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Assistant Manager Sales Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Assistant Manager Sales Jobs.Axis Bank Chittoor Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Chittoor City. Axis Bank In Chittoor . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Chittoor . Assistant Manager Sales Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Chittoor Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Chittoor . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Assistant Manager Sales Jobs In Chittoor . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Chittoor Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Chittoor 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Chittoor 2022 – For Assistant Manager Sales Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Chittoor City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Assistant Manager Sales Jobs In Chittoor . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Chittoor From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Chittoor From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Chittoor Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.23154 Per Month.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Chittoor Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Sales|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Chittoor|
|Salary||Rs.23154 Per Month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Assistant Manager -Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
· Manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently