Axis Bank Jobs In Coimbatore 2021- Apply For Business Development Executive Vacancy. Axis Bank Coimbatore Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Business Development Executive Jobs.Axis Bank Coimbatore Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Coimbatore City. Axis Bank In Coimbatore. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Coimbatore. Business Development Executive Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Coimbatore Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Coimbatore. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs In Coimbatore. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Coimbatore Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Coimbatore 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Coimbatore 2021 – For Business Development Executive Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Coimbatore City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Business Development Executive Jobs In Coimbatore. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Coimbatore From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Coimbatore From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Coimbatore Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.2,00,000.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Coimbatore Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Coimbatore|
|Salary||Rs.2,00,000.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Coimbatore 2021: Job Description
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Business Development Executives (BDEs) are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. BDEs are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction
· Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
· Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate with less than 1 year of experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently