Axis Bank Jobs In Delhi 2021- Apply For OFFICER/AM SALES Vacancy. Axis Bank Delhi Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank OFFICER/AM SALES Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For OFFICER/AM SALES Jobs.Axis Bank Delhi Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Delhi City. Axis Bank In Delhi. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Delhi. OFFICER/AM SALES Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Delhi Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Delhi. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank OFFICER/AM SALES Jobs In Delhi. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Delhi Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Delhi 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Delhi 2021 – For OFFICER/AM SALES Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Delhi City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring OFFICER/AM SALES Jobs In Delhi. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Delhi From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Delhi From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Delhi Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.2,00,000 – 3,00,000 Per Yearly.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Delhi Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||OFFICER/AM SALES|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.2,00,000 – 3,00,000 Per Yearly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Delhi 2021: Job Description
About the Role:
Assistant Manager -Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
- Manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
4th September, 10.00 AM – 12.00 PMAxis Bank, A/11, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi Opposite to FAB India Main Road