Axis Bank Jobs In Faridabad 2021- Apply For WOMEN OFFICER Vacancy. Axis Bank Faridabad Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank WOMEN OFFICER Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For WOMEN OFFICER Jobs.Axis Bank Faridabad Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Faridabad City. Axis Bank In Faridabad. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Faridabad. WOMEN OFFICER Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Faridabad Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Faridabad. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank WOMEN OFFICER Jobs In Faridabad. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Faridabad Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Faridabad 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Faridabad 2021 – For WOMEN OFFICER Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Faridabad City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring WOMEN OFFICER Jobs In Faridabad. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Faridabad From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Faridabad From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Faridabad Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.2,00,000 – 3,25,000 Per Yearly.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Faridabad Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||WOMEN OFFICER|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Faridabad|
|Salary||Rs.2,00,000 – 3,25,000 Per Yearly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Faridabad 2021: Job Description
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Assistant Manager-Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
31st August, 11.00 AM – 1.30 PMAxis Bank N348:Faridabad Branch Axis Bank, Shop No 6, Crown Complex, Neighbourhood No 2, 1/2 Chowk, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana, 121001