Axis Bank Jobs In Hyderabad 2021- Apply For Business Development Executive Vacancy. Axis Bank Hyderabad Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Business Development Executive Jobs.Axis Bank Hyderabad Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Hyderabad City. Axis Bank In Hyderabad. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Hyderabad. Business Development Executive Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Hyderabad Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Hyderabad. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs In Hyderabad. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Hyderabad Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Hyderabad 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Hyderabad 2021 – For Business Development Executive Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Hyderabad City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Business Development Executive Jobs In Hyderabad. Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Hyderabad From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Hyderabad From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Hyderabad Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.1,90,000.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Hyderabad Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Hyderabad|
|Salary||Rs.1,90,000.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Hyderabad 2021: Job Description
· Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
· Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate with less than 1 year of experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently