Axis Bank Jobs In Janjgir Champa 2021- Apply For Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Vacancy. Axis Bank Janjgir Champa Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Jobs.Axis Bank Janjgir Champa Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Janjgir Champa City. Axis Bank In Janjgir Champa. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Janjgir Champa. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Janjgir Champa Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Janjgir Champa. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Jobs In Janjgir Champa. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Janjgir Champa Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Janjgir Champa 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Janjgir Champa 2021 – For Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Janjgir Champa City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist Jobs In Janjgir Champa. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Janjgir Champa From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Janjgir Champa From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Janjgir Champa Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.3,34,192 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Janjgir Champa Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Qualification||Graduation, Master’s degree|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Janjgir Champa|
|Salary||Rs.3,34,192 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Janjgir Champa 2021: Job Description
About Human Resources:
The HR department handles a range of different functions within an organization like hiring and recruiting, training and development, compensation, developing and overseeing employee benefits, promoting employee career development and addressing current employee concerns. The HR Department is responsible for finding talented manpower and placing them in right jobs in the Bank
About the Role:
This is a full-time virtual role where the Talent Acquisition Sourcing member is responsible for finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring prospective candidates to fill roles that are required to meet company hiring goals and fill project-based skill requirements.
· Develop, implement, and execute a recruiting strategy to fill current openings and ensure maintenance of optimal manning %
· Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings through self-sourcing and other sourcing channels
· Facilitate internal hiring processes like referrals and other campaigns
· Conduct pre-employment assessments and other checks and co-ordinate interviews with hiring managers
· Optimize talent acquisition process by implementing industry best practices and ensuring compliance with all employment law requirements
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Master’s degree in HR or relevant field (Preferable)
· 3 – 8 years in a relevant role
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
· Ability to influence hiring managers talent decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
· Ability to put in place meaningful metrics which will help continuously improve the efficiency of the recruitment and extended teams
· Good interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
· Good at conceptual work design and logical thinking.
· Result and future orientation, have good sense for new technology deployment.
· Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset