Axis Bank Jobs in Kanker 2022 – Apply For Sales Managers Vacancy.Axis Bank Kanker Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Sales Managers Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Sales Managers Jobs.Axis Bank Kanker Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Kanker City. Axis Bank In Kanker . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Kanker . Sales Managers Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Kanker Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Kanker . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Sales Managers Jobs In Kanker . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Kanker Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Kanker 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Kanker 2022 – For Sales Managers Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Kanker City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Sales Managers Jobs In Kanker . Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Kanker From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Kanker From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Kanker Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.3,34,192 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Kanker Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Managers|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Kanker|
|Salary||Rs.3,34,192 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
Outbound Contact Center engages with the Axis Bank customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via cross-sell and upsell. The Outbound Contact Centre supports the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills and envisages to provide a differential customer experience
About the Role:
Virtual relationship managers act as the single point of contact for customer’s banking requirements are responsible for the cross selling (assets) business of the bank by exploring business opportunities from existing customers of the Bank. The Virtual RM is situated in the Outbound Contact Centre and is responsible for selling loan products and services to customers based on their needs through remote digital media viz. phone call, email. They are also responsible for ensuring extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience
· Ensure achievement of the set target of revenue (IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to them
· Provide premium customer service delivery to their mapped Priority portfolio.
· Responsible for CASA deepening, NTB lead generation and for providing assistance in NDIAS services
· Responsible for up selling, cross- selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers
· Manage the Priority portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs.
· Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross- sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
· Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to- end client support.
· Strictly adhere to internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
· 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
· Good communication skills in both English and local language.
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
· Strong willingness to work in Relationship Management; Banking operations and products including investment products Prior experience in Sales.
· Knowledge of Mutual Fund, Life insurance, General insurance, PMS and structure products.
· Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.