Axis Bank Jobs In Mumbai 2021- Apply For Credit Officer Vacancy. Axis Bank Mumbai Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Credit Officer Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Credit Officer Jobs.Axis Bank Mumbai Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Mumbai City. Axis Bank In Mumbai. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Mumbai. Credit Officer Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Mumbai Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Mumbai. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Credit Officer Jobs In Mumbai. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Mumbai Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Mumbai 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Mumbai 2021 – For Credit Officer Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Mumbai City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Credit Officer Jobs In Mumbai. Candidates Who Have Diploma/ Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Mumbai From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Mumbai From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Mumbai Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.3,50,000.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Mumbai Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Credit Officer|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs.3,50,000.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Mumbai 2021: Job Description
· Appraise or underwrite the loans within defined policy guidelines and accordingly take decisions or recommend for approval to appropriate authority
· Assess the income, ability, intention, & credit behavior of the applicant and verify it documents & reference checks as well as from credit bureaus
· Evaluate all the credit risk parameters and implement measures to mitigate the same
· Prepare the Credit Approval Memo and manage the overall TAT and approval rate
· Ensure complete adherence to the laid down policy and procedure / process
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Diploma/ Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of credit, banking regulations and norms
· Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines