Axis Bank Jobs in Mungeli 2022 – Apply For Virtual Acquisition Manager Vacancy.Axis Bank Mungeli Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Virtual Acquisition Manager Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Virtual Acquisition Manager Jobs.Axis Bank Mungeli Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Mungeli City. Axis Bank In Mungeli . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Mungeli . Virtual Acquisition Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Mungeli Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Mungeli . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Virtual Acquisition Manager Jobs In Mungeli . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Mungeli Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Mungeli 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Mungeli 2022 – For Virtual Acquisition Manager Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Mungeli City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Virtual Acquisition Manager Jobs In Mungeli . Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Mungeli From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Mungeli From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Mungeli Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.360,000.00 – 390,000.00 per year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Mungeli Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Virtual Acquisition Manager|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Mungeli|
|Salary||Rs.360,000.00 – 390,000.00 per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Role/Function: RB-OCC:Virtual Acquisition Manager-Domestic
- Department: Outbound Contact Centre
- Openings: 1
- Experience: 2 to 5 (Years)
- Skills• Good communication skills in both English and local language. • Excellent lead generation and conversion skill. • Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines. • Ability to successfully work as a part of a team • Knowledge of Mutual Fund, Life insurance, General insurance, PMS and structure products. • Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department
- Contract Type–NA–
- Contract Period–NA–
Outbound Contact Center engages with the Axis Bank customers and prospects, virtually, through digital media to provide a seamless experience to customers while fulfilling their service requirements and using the opportunity to provide financial solutions via cross-sell and upsell. The Outbound Contact Centre supports the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills and envisages to provide a differential customer experience
About the Role:
The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) uses business acumen, operational knowledge and impactful client interactions to identify and deliver the right product solution to prospective customers and explore other cross-sell opportunities to them. The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) needs to be proficient in the core NTB liability product being offered and possess working knowledge of Retail Asset products, Banking operations, Investment options and Card products
· Manage the liability product acquisition thru leads from digital channel and propensity bases, delivering our prospective liability clients a superior customer experience. Acting as a single point of contact till the customer is on boarded.
· Achieve the monthly assigned business targets through effective conversion ratio, right product mix, defined average sourcing value and cross-sales generating fee income across investment, assets and cards.
· Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to-end client support. Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services
· Strictly adhere to the internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with the set guidelines
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
· 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
· Good communication skills in both English and local language.
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
· Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.