Axis Bank Jobs In Noida 2021- Apply For Business Development Executive Vacancy. Axis Bank Noida Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Business Development Executive Jobs.Axis Bank Noida Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Noida City. Axis Bank In Noida. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Noida. Business Development Executive Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Noida Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Noida. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Business Development Executive Jobs In Noida. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Noida Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Noida 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Noida 2021 – For Business Development Executive Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Noida City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Business Development Executive Jobs In Noida. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Noida From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Noida From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Noida Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.14,443 per month.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Noida Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Business Development Executive|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Noida|
|Salary||Rs.14,443 per month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Noida 2021: Job Description
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Business Development Executives (BDEs) are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. BDEs are responsible for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
· Manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate with less than 1 year of experience
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently