Axis Bank Jobs in Saran 2022 – Apply For Relationship Manager Vacancy.Axis Bank Saran Vacancy 2022.Axis Bank Relationship Manager Jobs 2022.Axis Bank Recruitment 2022 For Relationship Manager Jobs.Axis Bank Saran Careers 2022.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Saran City. Axis Bank In Saran . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Saran . Relationship Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Saran Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Saran . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Relationship Manager Jobs In Saran . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Saran Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Saran 2022.
Axis Bank Jobs in Saran 2022 – For Relationship Manager Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Saran City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Relationship Manager Jobs In Saran . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Saran From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Saran From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Saran Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.244000 – 396000 per year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Saran Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Saran|
|Salary||Rs.244000 – 396000 per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
To improve costumer reach, Axis Bank Currently adding full-time Relationship Manager – Bank Sales Recruitment in Saran, refer below description to get apply for the the job.
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Bank Sales Recruitment
Location: Saran, Bihar
Salary: 244000 – 396000 / year
How to apply for Axis Bank Sales Recruitment in Saran?
• Click Apply on Jobs force India
• Submit your updated resume by clicking apply now button
• HR ll noted your resume and respond back if you are shortlisted for final round of interview.
Role and Responsibility of Axis Bank Relationship Manager Jobs in Saran:
• Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities.
• Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
• Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
• Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
• Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
• Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
• Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
• Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
Experience and Qualification for Relationship Manager – Bank Sales Recruitment in Saran:
• Graduate preferably Management Graduate.
• Developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers through individualized customer service.
• MIS generation
Tags: Axis Bank Recruitment in Saran area, Private Bank Recruitment in Bihar, bank career in sales, recruitment in banking field near me in Saran, banking jobs in Saran, Bihar, credit card sales jobs in Saran, careers 2022 nearby Saran, private bank jobs near Saran, bank career near Saran
We are one of leading professionally driven recruitment consultants in BFSI Domain currently hiring for Axis Bank in Saran, Bihar, Majorly into Insurance sector on national level, hiring from front to senior level for branch / zonal & corporate level positions, We have a team of professionally trained recruiters for the BFSI / Insurance industry for every type of positions such as sales (Agency / Banca / Direct / Alternate / Corporate), Training, Customer Service, Audit, Compliance, Finance etc. Secondly most of our team members have good exposure themselves into the industry and mid and senior level