Axis Bank Jobs In Tangla 2021- Apply For L& D Trainer Vacancy. Axis Bank Tangla Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank L& D Trainer Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For L& D Trainer Jobs.Axis Bank Tangla Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Tangla City. Axis Bank In Tangla. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Tangla. L& D Trainer Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Tangla Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Tangla. The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank L& D Trainer Jobs In Tangla. Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Tangla Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Tangla 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs In Tangla 2021 – For L& D Trainer Vacancy
Axis Private Bank Recruitment For Tangla City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring L& D Trainer Jobs In Tangla. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Tangla From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Tangla From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Tangla Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.290000.00- 400000.00 Per Year.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs In Tangla Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||L& D Trainer|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Tangla|
|Salary||Rs.290000.00- 400000.00 Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Tangla 2021: Job Description
- Role/Function L& D Trainer
Conduct classroom trainings for various branch banking roles by identifying and analyzing training requirements and recommending learning interventions. Impart training, design and develop new training programs and update content for existing programs
· Partner with business leaders and managers to understand business needs and leadership development challenges
· Training Need identification – Through Competency mapping, designing of learning roadmaps and TNI Discussion with the Department heads.
· Content development for both functional and behavioral trainings
· Implement training programs for all businesses based on gaps and industry best practices
Experience and Profile
· Extensive experience in Learning and Development and /or the Banking Domain
· 8 – 15 years of exposure to design and implementation of a Learning/ Training plans.
· JAIIB/CAIIB preferred
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge /Technical Capability :
o Knowledge of the different functions/ departments in the Banking sector
o Understanding of RBI mandates regarding qualifications for specific roles and mandatory training requirements
o Latest training tools and techniques
o Good communication (both verbal & written)
o Ability to manage complex client situations
o Ability to multitask
o Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines