Axis Bank Jobs in Tiruppur 2022 – Apply For Officer Sales Vacancy.Axis Bank Tiruppur Vacancy 2021.Axis Bank Officer Sales Jobs 2021.Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 For Officer Sales Jobs.Axis Bank Tiruppur Careers 2021.Axis Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Tiruppur City. Axis Bank In Tiruppur . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Tiruppur . Officer Sales Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For Axis Bank Career Opportunities In Tiruppur Can Check Here Latest Axis Bank Jobs Opening Tiruppur . The Axis Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of Axis Bank Officer Sales Jobs In Tiruppur . Candidates Who Are Interested In Axis Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Tiruppur Can Submit Their Resumes For Axis Bank Vacancy In Tiruppur 2021.
Axis Bank Jobs in Tiruppur 2021 – For Officer Sales Vacancy
Axis Bank Recruitment For Tiruppur City: – Axis Bank Is Now Hiring Officer Sales Jobs In Tiruppur . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Tiruppur From Axis Bank And Back-office Jobs From Axis Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of Axis Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Tiruppur From Axis Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Tiruppur Location. Jobs In Bank Axis Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.1,00,000 – 2,25,000 Per Month.
Brief Information For Axis Bank Jobs in Tiruppur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||Axis Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Officer Sales|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Tiruppur|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000 – 2,25,000 Per Month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
Axis Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 2700+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction
· Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
· Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
· Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
· Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently