Blackboard Recruitment 2021 – Associate Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Chennai. Blackboard is Hiring!!!. Blackboard Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest Blackboard Vacancy 2021.Blackboard Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming Blackboard Vacancy 2021. Blackboard Careers 2021. Apply For Blackboard Jobs. Blackboard Jobs Vacancy.Blackboard Associate Software Engineer Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking Blackboard Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Associate Software Engineer. Blackboard Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Blackboard 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Blackboard Jobs 2021 Along with the current Blackboard vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Blackboard vacancies 2021 in Chennai and check all current private openings of 2021 for Blackboard work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Blackboard personnel in accordance with the official website.
Blackboard Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Associate Software Engineer Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- We’re looking for an SDK Associate Software Engineer to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
- This role focuses on our Mobile Application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help with building this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they crave, and the personalization they demand, on the go. Through our Mobile Apps & Backend Applications solutions, we are aiming to build a better education experience for everyone by extending institutional resources to meet the growing needs of learners.
- This role will have primary accountability for the design, development, and support of Mobile applications. As of SDK Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and building of a C++ application that will serve as a bridge between Android/ iOS and the backend system. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and write a C++ code that will be used by Android/iOS as a wrapper method based on their need and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and deliver a quality deliverable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Specific Responsibilities will include
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand the requirements and functionality of the system
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, Frontend team, and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing in all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Helping in maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
Required skills/ Qualifications
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good to have experience in the C++ application development
- Good to have experience in Python development
- Should have knowledge in RESTful web services, should have knowledge on REST and JSON
- Good understanding of Database concepts and queries
- Good Knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications
- GitHub and Continuous integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge of curl libraries
- Basic Knowledge on Objective C/ Python / Core Java
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, Blackboard positions are currently remote (where possible).
Blackboard has an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- The office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station, and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- The office provides lunch Tuesday – Thursday and evening snacks Monday – Friday
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
How to apply to Blackboard Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the following link as soon as possible.