CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021:- The Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun (CSIR-IIP Dehradun) Has Announced The Latest Bharti Notification Of Project Associate I, II Jobs For 21 Vacancies. Participants Who Have Completed Their Qualification In B.E/ B.Tech (Engg), M.Sc, Are Eligible To Apply For This CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021. It Is Expected That Candidates Wishing To Get A Position In Govt Sector Jobs Should Take The Opportunity To Apply For This Recruitment Before Applying 07/05/2021. Through This Website, We Have Notified All The Updates On The Latest Government Job Notifications. However, The Optimistic Candidates Can Read Further Details As Described Below, Such As Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates, And More Details.
CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021 Apply for Project Associate I, II Job Vacancy
The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai 2021 Job Notification On The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai Official Site For Vacancies Of Project Associate I, II. Job Applicants Who Have Passed B.E/ B.Tech (Engg), M.Sc Are Eligible To Apply For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021. As Per The Official Notification From The The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai, You Can Submit Your Online Application Form For The Position Of Project Associate I, II On Or Before The Last Date Indicated In The Notification.
Candidates Can Get Full Details On The Latest Free Job Alert 2021 Government Jobs At The The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai In The Section Below. Applicants Should Read This Article Carefully To Know Sarkari Naukri 2021 At CSIR-IIP Dehradun Until The End. The Sarkari Jobs 2021 Details Of The The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai For The Position Of Technical Officer, Manager And Others Such As Age Limit, Qualification, Experience, How To Apply And Selection Process With Important Dates Detailed Below.
Details For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Project Associate I, II Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||The Structural Engineering Research Centre, Chennai|
|Post Name||Project Associate I, II|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||21|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Check In Below Table|
|Jobs Location||Dehradun, (Uttarakhand)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech (Engg), M.Sc|
|Last Date of Application||07/05/2021|
Vacancy Details Of CSIR-IIP Dehradun Jobs 2021
- Project Associate I ⇒ 18
- Project Associate II ⇒ 03
Qualification Required for CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Project Associate I ⇒ B.E/ B.Tech
- Project Associate II ⇒ B.Tech (Engg), M.Sc
Salary/ Pay Scale of CSIR-IIP Dehradun Project Associate I, II Vacancy 2021
- Technician ⇒ Rs.31,000/-Per Month
- Technical Assistant & Hindi Officer ⇒ Rs.35,000/-Per Month
Required Age Group Criteria For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Project Associate I, II ⇒ 35 years
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
How To Apply For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021
The online application process for CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment is described through the following points ⇒
- You Must First Download The Recruitment Notice From CSIR-IIP Dehradun Shown In The Table Below.
- Later, The Candidate Should Read The Full Notice Published By The Department Before Applying.
- If You Are Eligible For These Vacancies In CSIR-IIP Dehradun. All Documents Ready Before Starting The Applying.
- The Candidate Will Need To Go To The Board’s Website And Then Choose The Appropriate Recruitment Option.
- Then The Candidate Has To Fill In All The Required Details On The Application Form.
- You Can Final Submit Application Form.
- And Print The Submitted Application Form For Future Use.
- You Can Apply Before The Last Date
Selection Process For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be selected based on the Online Interview.
Important Dates For CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply ⇒ 25/04/2021
- Last Date to Apply ⇒ 07/05/2021
- Download the Official Notification of CSIR-IIP Dehradun Recruitment 2021 ⇒ Check Here
- To Apply Online ⇒ Apply Now
Disclaimer:⇒ Defencejobsalert.com Is Not Responsible For Any Content Posted On Our Website Or In Connection With Our Services, Whether Posted By Or Due To Members Of Our Website Or By Defencejobsalert.com.