Epiq Recruitment 2021 – Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad.Epiq is Hiring!!!.Epiq Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest Epiq Vacancy 2021.Epiq Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming Epiq Vacancy 2021.Epiq Careers 2021. Apply For Epiq Jobs.Epiq Jobs Vacancy.Epiq Associate Software Engineer Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking Epiq Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Associate Software Engineer. Epiq Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Epiq 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Epiq Jobs 2021 Along with the current Epiq vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Epiq vacancies 2021 in Hyderabad and check all current private openings of 2021 for Epiq work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Epiq personnel in accordance with the official website.
Epiq Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Associate Software Engineer Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Information Science or Computer Science required – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computers.|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
The Legal Solutions team within Legal Services is growing, and we are looking for a Trainee/ Associate Software Engineer who is a 2020 graduate with basic knowledge in Salesforce.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in Information Science or Computer Science required – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computers.
- Trained in Salesforce from a reputed institute (should be able to produce artifacts to prove successful course completion) and Salesforce Trailhead.
- Very good aptitude skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze business processes and requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of interacting fluently with team members, and few senior members across teams, and ability to work collaboratively.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
- Should have knowledge of application prototyping, designing, and requirement understanding.
- Strong logical, analytical, and reasoning skills with the ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Knowledge in all phases of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Proactive issue resolution with a positive attitude.
- Should be highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment towards work.
Nice to have
- Profiles with the following skills will have preference over the rest.
- Certified in SFDC technical domain.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Learn new domains quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with your peers and team members.
- Documenting best practices, implementation approaches technical solutions, using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally to deliver chosen solutions.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Contribute and build Knowledgebase documentation, Configuration Management documentation.
- Writing Apex code, Triggers, and unit test class to meet code coverage based as per coding standards.
- Resolve issues on your own or with team member support and debug code to identify issues in any and fix them.
- Create fields, page layouts, record types for standard as well as custom objects.
- Build innovative solutions, reusable components as applicable and innovative culture.
- Formulate and document the deployment steps necessary for every artifact developed by oneself. This includes using the company-recommended tools as well as the ability to research and learn new tools in the market.
- Create Aura components, lightning components for the partner community.
- Create Validation rules, Process Builder, Workflow rules, Profiles based on requirements.
Write unit test classes to validate APEX and any other code.
- Resolve technical issues to the best of your ability and/or with help of senior members of the team.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
Epiq is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action, and mass tort administration, federal regulatory actions, and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance, and other legal matters. Epiq’s subject-matter experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to our clients around the world. We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment that focuses on group achievement.
How to apply to Epiq Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.