Eurofins Recruitment 2021 | Associate QA Test Engineer for Freshers & Experienced.Eurofins is Hiring!!!.Eurofins Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest Eurofins Vacancy 2021.Eurofins Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming Eurofins Vacancy 2021.Eurofins Careers 2021. Apply For Eurofins Jobs.Eurofins Jobs Vacancy.Eurofins Associate QA Test Engineer Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking Eurofins Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Associate QA Test Engineer. Eurofins Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at Eurofins 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of Eurofins Jobs 2021 Along with the current Eurofins vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent Eurofins vacancies 2021 in Bangalore and check all current private openings of 2021 for Eurofins work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of Eurofins personnel in accordance with the official website.
Eurofins Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Associate QA Test Engineer Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Associate QA Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience (with minimum 60% aggregate)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing), and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over a 3 Billion Euro revenue in 2017. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently.
Summary and Objectives | Associate QA Test Engineer
Smart test engineer required to work as a scrum team member in a testing role with manual testing skills and to deliver a high-quality product.
- Running and keep on running the scripts on a day-to-day basis. Scripts need to run always on different environments and SW versions. This means that scripts need to be hardened and written very well.
- Since we work in feature teams the team needs to make sure the work is done so sporadic manual testing might be part of the scope in order to meet milestones.
- Write test scripts and focus on the easy scenarios with coding guidelines.
- Manual testing might also be part of the scope to meet milestones.
- Develop and support various products based on priorities as per business requirements.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Maintain, modify, optimize and extend existing solutions as a part of support and performance optimization projects, if needed.
- Ensuring good practices and high-quality standards are implemented and followed.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience. (with minimum 60% aggregate)
- 0-2 Years of Work Experience as an Automation Engineer.
- Review the Test Cases from other team members.
- Understand the requirements and write test cases and perform manual testing on the application.
- Good to have the knowledge to perform Root Cause Analysis of Defects, if needed.
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives, and performance to plan.
Technical Skills Required
- Understanding of Agile/ Scrum methodology and working experience in an Agile work environment.
- Strong in any scripting/ programming language.
- Understand the requirements, transform those into test cases.
- Strong understanding of SQA methodologies.
- Nice to have Hands-on Experience on some Test Management tools like TFS/MTM, HP QC, etc.
- Good Interpersonal skills working in an agile scrum team.
- Should have a working knowledge of SOA testing principles.
- Should be self-driven and able to deliver with little monitoring.
- Should have good communication and be able to interact with the team members with ease.
What’ll Make You Special
- Knowledge of tools https://www.atlassian.com/jira (a development tool used by agile teams) will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Excellent verbal/ written Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills. And can explain complex functional/technical concepts with ease (via diagrams, flowcharts, etc.,).
- Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship skills
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies advantage.
- Candidate to have a do-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details, and quality.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- AGILE Development (Scrum)
- The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details, and quality.
- Candidates with ISTQB certification will have a better preference.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the team in Europe
What you will be working on
- You will be part digital testing team performing system testing
- Nature of work is testing various products against relevant conformance targets
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ MCA or any other bachelor’s degree with the relevant experience. (with minimum 60% aggregate).
How to apply to Eurofins Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.