HDFC Bank Jobs In Cuttack 2021- Apply For RM-ECG Vacancy. HDFC Bank Cuttack Vacancy 2021.HDFC Bank RM-ECG Jobs 2021.HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 For RM-ECG Jobs.HDFC Bank Cuttack Careers 2021.HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Cuttack City. HDFC Bank In Cuttack. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Cuttack. RM-ECG Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Cuttack Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Cuttack. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RM-ECG Jobs In Cuttack. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Cuttack Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Cuttack 2021.
HDFC Bank Jobs In Cuttack 2021 – For RM-ECG Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Cuttack City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RM-ECG Jobs In Cuttack. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Cuttack From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Cuttack From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Cuttack Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2021 Is Around Rs. 6,04,961.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Cuttack Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Cuttack|
|Salary||Rs. 6,04,961.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Cuttack 2021: Job Description
- Portfolio Management To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Portfolio review and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures.
- Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level.
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- Client Calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Increased Product Penetration Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts.
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products.
- Operations & Processes Ensure that all the management guidance is properly adhered to for effective management guidance implementation.
- KYC / AML tracking of the customers handled by the RM All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products.
- Tracking of deferrals and updating all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts.
- Management of deferrals/ pre and post documentation Credit appraisal process to be done timely – Recommendation of Credit Limits Client Management & Servicing RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients.
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM.
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share.
- Interaction with promoters and senior management of ECG relationships to build a strong relationship with the clients.
- To make sure high level of client satisfaction.
- Intra Bank Coordination & Communication Team management working as a team and do act as support to other team members when required.
- In line with Banks initiatives of growth.
- Interacting with various departments of the Bank and providing them with insight on ECG business and to get inputs on their business for cross sell at the region level.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Team Player
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Client Handling Skills
- Energetic, Dynamic and Self Driven
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.