HDFC Bank Jobs in Jhunjhunu 2022 | Apply For Collections Mgr Vacancy in Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan.HDFC Bank Jhunjhunu Vacancy 2022.HDFC Bank Collections Mgr Job Vacancies 2022.HDFC Bank Vacancies 2022.HDFC Bank Jhunjhunu Careers 2022.HDFC Bank Salary.Bank Jobs Vacancies In Jhunjhunu City. HDFC Bank In Jhunjhunu. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Jhunjhunu. Collections Mgr Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Jhunjhunu Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Jhunjhunu. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Collections Mgr Jobs In Jhunjhunu. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Jhunjhunu Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Jhunjhunu 2022.
HDFC Bank Jobs In Jhunjhunu 2022 – For Collections Mgr Job Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Jhunjhunu City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Collections Mgr Jobs In Jhunjhunu. Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Jhunjhunu From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Jhunjhunu From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Jhunjhunu Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 5,34,939.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Collections Mgr Job|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Jhunjhunu|
|Salary||Rs. 5,34,939.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Receivables Management: Manage and deliver monthly performance in terms of, resolution, roll backs, recovery rates/ values as per the target set for the assigned portfolio.
- Review field follow-up for the portfolio managed towards achievement of target set.
- Monitor the agency / field executives performances periodically.
- Achieve the money collection under principal, fees & charges as per targets.
- Regular visit to yard and reporting the discrepancies / compliant items as a visit report.
- (Applicable for Auto, Two Wheeler, Agri & CTG Loans) Ensuring timely allocation and field follow-up.
- Effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Area Collection Managers to prevent the same.
- Ensure trails updates are recorded in web-collections for follow-up on skip marking, deceased specifically apart from follow-up on normal portfolio.
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, PTP conversion ratio etc.
- Ensure that calls are made on the portfolio thru recorded lines during the month at the agency level and field visit updates are available in the web-collections.
- Call recordings have to be validated and updated in the visit report submitted to the agency.
- Process Management: All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by agencies to deposit money collected.
- Receipt Management including receipt recon, sighting of unused receipts, completion of lost receipt formalities.
- Settlement process involving issue of settlement letters to be in line with approvals received.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
- Ensure repo process including repo kit to vendors, usage of repo app at agency level, valuation, sale of vehicle (online/ off line), RC book updation are managed as per the laid down guideline.
- Training programs to be done monthly and all employees to be covered for minimum man hours every quarter.
- All vendor bills are processed within 30 days of work and no vendor bill is left unprocessed for 60 days at any given point of time Ensure 100% usage of collection system and receipt mobility (HHT).
- Ensure nil delay in cash TAT and mis-posting of payments C.
- Vendor Management : Management of field/ referral vendors Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes.
- Monitor performance of field agencies and address performance deficiencies.
- Ensure 100% compliance of critical items like DRA certification/ police verification etc.
- Code of conduct to be followed by the vendor across aspects of field and tele calling.
- In case of yard management, ensure set targets for the inventory movement in yard and sale process are met.
- Regular review of vendors/yards basis their performance, man power invested productivity expectations and process norms.
- Relationships and Roles: To ensure smooth functioning of day to day process, the position is critical to have close interaction with following functions.
- INTERNAL: Sales (Sales Manager) : coordinating with sales for feedback and resolutions on Non-starters / frauds.
- Sharing data regarding negative profiles and areas basis portfolio trends Local Operations/CPU : coordinating for regular schedule uploads, receipt management, PDC management , PDC presentation.
- For retrieval of relevant documents for skip tracing and fraud cases Process team (Process Managers and Central team): For process and compliance related items EXTERNAL: Collection Agencies : For delivery of numbers and compliance to process and regulatory requirement E.
- Code Of Conduct & HR Trainings: To follow code of conduct guidelines of bank.
- Code of conduct training to be done at agency level as per process guidelines.
- To nominate and get mandatory trainings done for self as per HR training schedules.
- Legal: Initiating legal in high POS delinquent cases.
- Coordination with legal team for effective use and execution of legal tools.
- 1. Should possess good communication skills
- 2. Good leadership quality and molding and supporting the team for desired results as per management expectations(for agencies/off-rolls staff)
- 3. Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
- 4. Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements