HDFC Bank Jobs In Ajmer 2022 – Apply For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Vacancy.HDFC Bank Ajmer Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs.HDFC Bank Ajmer Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Ajmer City. HDFC Bank In Ajmer. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Ajmer. Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Ajmer Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Ajmer. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Ajmer. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Ajmer Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Ajmer 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Ajmer 2022 – For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Ajmer City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Ajmer. Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Ajmer From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Ajmer From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Ajmer Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 6,10,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Ajmer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Mgr-Mortgages|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Ajmer|
|Salary||Rs. 6,10,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Clearing Operations: Inward Clearing : Authorise all Inward clearing instruments within the cut-off timings without exceptions.
- Tallying of cheques received verification and authorization of entries.
- Book receivable or payables under intimation to the unit-in-charge.
- Handling of Returns and Referrals : Identify and return eligible cheques to the presenting bank.
- Raise referrals for cheques as applicable including Co-operative Bank cheques and follow-up.
- Maintain cheques return register and other records.
- To ensure timely processing of all cheques within the cut off time and return the same within the permissible time.
- Outward Clearing: Authorisation of all outward clearing entries within the cut-off timings without exception.
- Verification and authorization of all entries before presentation in outward clearing.
- Ensure inward returns and ensure Nil exceptions.
- Co-operative Bank Cheques : Authorisation of Co-operative Bank funding sheets and validation of Co-operative Bank cheques received against funding sheet.
- Nostro and Suspense account monitoring: Daily reconciliation of nostro accounts.
- Record balance of all relevant suspense accounts as per the process.
- Fortnightly reporting of suspense/monthly nostro accounts after due verification with relevant details.
- Safe custody of Nostro account chequebook and judicious use of the same.
- CMS Operation: Authorisation of all CMS instruments/transactions : Verification and Authorisation of all cheques received for collection without exceptions.
- To ensure dispatch of the schedules to the right location in time.
- To ensure timely presentation of cheques received under schedules for collection after due verification and related activities.
- Follow-up for schedules in case not received as required / send tracers.
- Remittances/Bankers to the Issue/Regional Rural Bonds : Issuance of instruments like Demand Drafts/Manager Cheques etc.
- as per prescribed process.
- Safe custody of numbered instruments and maintenance of proper records.
- Timely processing of all Bankers to the Issue applications received at the branch.
- Timely processing of all Regional Rural Bond applications and related activities.
- Suspense account monitoring : Record balance of all relevant suspense accounts as per the process.
- Follow up of Clean Schedules : Ensure timely realisation of clean schedules and effective tie-ups with other banks to reduce the realization cost.
- Depository Operations: Processing of Delivery Instruction Slip, Delivery Instruction Booklet, Pledge instructions.
- NSDL KYC Registration Agency/Know Your Customer forms processing Normal account closure processing Transfer cum closure cum waiver (TCW) account closure processing Transmission cum closure of account request processing Various account modification requests processing like Change of address, change of mandate/debit bank account details, nominee details, change of name individual/corporate, change in authorized signatories, freeze/unfreeze request and etc.
- Dematerialization Request Form (DRF) processing Conversion of mutual fund into dematerialized form requests processing Rematerialization/Redemption request processing Appropriate record keeping of undelivered or rejected Dematerialization Request Forms.
- Co-ordination with customer/Depository Central Processing Unitsfor undelivered Delivery Instruction Books.
- Supportive interaction with Retail, Region branches for query resolution.
- Adequate legal representation/co-ordination for cases Motivate/educate staff for smooth and streamlined operations.
- Convey failed/rejected transactions to the clients, send proper intimation.
- Mark off the available slips prior to closing accounts.
- Mandatory call back of all reports.
- Generation and tally of daily reconciliation of reports To obtain dormancy confirmation from customer Confirmation to be obtained from customer for 5 or more International Securities Identification Numbers to be transferred.
- Ecall back activity to be completed on same day As a precautionary measure, in-house concurrent audit activity to be done.
- Scanning and uploading of Delivery Instruction Slip.
- Focusing the clients who are eager to avail Speed-e/iDeas facility.
- Interacting with Customer, query handling, complaint management.
- Handling of audits.
- Review and sustenance of Quality initiatives viz.
- 5S etc.
- Record maintenance of vouchers and register within the Record Maintenance system.
- Handling of any other product or task given by senior management.
- Retail Asset Operations: Logging of Application and scanning in respective system for credit appraisal.
- Processing of Disbursement across products Completion of Scanning of disbursed documents in IDEA RAS application Schedule generation prior to dispatch of files to linked CPU.
- Housekeeping for Asset disbursement like PDD updation , DARO Updation Monitoring of MIS circulated from CCU / Central Operation Monitoring of Login & Disbursement TAT Managing Customer Service Desk on different customer deliverables Destruction of Files / PDDs based on CPU MIS Scanning of Property document in IDEA-RAS E.
- Retail Liability Operations: Accepting and reconciliation of Account Opening forms and Instructions Basic checking of NTB Saving and customer instruction forms.
- Gunning of AOF across stages in FTS Verification of Account Opening (Non-Individual) forms through KYC Utility , FCU and SCU through core system Monitoring of TAT and subsequent generation of sticker through RIS for AOF / CI For SMART account Receiving of Signature cards in FTS and dispatch through RIS For SLI receiving of AOF in Intensul Scanning of SLI AOF for Signature updation in KYC Utility Reconciliation and dispatch of Job Cards for AOF / CI F.
- Retail Liability HSL Account Opening: Receiving and scanning through FTS Post scanning authorization of Indexed HSL form TAT monitoring through FTS Dispatch of POA and AOF separately Major actionable of the JR 6 G.
- Retail Liability – ME Forms: Receiving and reconciliation of ME Forms in FTS Verification through checklist Customer calling to be made for Tele-verification CSP updation Tracking of FTNR through Maps and FTS Scanning of FTR ME Form Dispatch of forms through FTS.
- 1. Ensure timely handover of systems.
- 2. Maintain relevant registers and documents.
- 3. Suspense/General Ledger accounts monitoring.
- 4. Store all security documents, instruments, etc. in FRFC under dual custody.
- 5. Ensure generation of all the relevant reports for all the functions.
- 6. To convert customer on digital platform.
- 7. Co-ordination with external agencies, vendors, system support teams.
- 8. Management of staff leaves, absenteeism, replacements, exigencies.
- 9. Efficiency management.
- 10. Any other responsibilities entrusted from time to time.