HDFC Bank Jobs In Bundi 2022 – Apply For Collections Manager-SLI Vacancy.HDFC Bank Bundi Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Collections Manager-SLI Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Collections Manager-SLI Jobs.HDFC Bank Bundi Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Bundi City. HDFC Bank In Bundi . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Bundi . Collections Manager-SLI Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Bundi Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Bundi . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Collections Manager-SLI Jobs In Bundi . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Bundi Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Bundi 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Bundi 2022 – For Collections Manager-SLI Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Bundi City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Collections Manager-SLI Jobs In Bundi . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Bundi From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Bundi From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Bundi Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 8,23,118.00/- Per Yearly.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Bundi Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Collections Manager-SLI|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Bundi|
|Salary||Rs. 8,23,118.00/- Per Yearly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Staff Training & Quality Management Conducting induction and refresher training programs for field staff’s at the defined periodicity.
- Impact review of the training, trainee assessment and content development for the training.
- Conduction of refresher training during the branch visits.
- Participant Training for Livelihood Development To assess monthly training requirements of the participants and taking it for approvals; To effectively implement, monitor the program.
- To empanel suitable vendors for training, monitoring and processing their payments.
- Conducting Impact assessment of skill training programs conducted.
- Financial Literacy / Credit Counseling Conducting financial literacy & Credit Counseling programs on Banking habit, Savings, expenses planning.
- Submission of details post completion of the financial literacy cum credit counseling.
- Good Team spirit
- Inter personal skill
- Time / Team Management
- Good communication skill
- Proactive & focused approach