HDFC Bank Jobs In Chennai 2022- Apply For Team Leader Job Vacancy.HDFC Bank Chennai Vacancy 2022.HDFC Bank Team Leader Job Vacancies 2022.HDFC Bank Vacancies 2022.HDFC Bank Chennai Careers 2022.HDFC Bank Salary.Bank Jobs Vacancies In Chennai City. HDFC Bank In Chennai. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Chennai. Team Leader Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Chennai Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Chennai. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Team Leader Jobs In Chennai. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Chennai Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Chennai 2022.
HDFC Bank Jobs In Chennai 2022 – For Team Leader Job Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Chennai City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Team Leader Jobs In Chennai. Candidates Who Have Required Qualification Can Get Field Jobs In Chennai From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Chennai From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Chennai Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 1,26,750.00/- Per Monthly.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Chennai Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Team Leader Job|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Chennai|
|Salary||Rs. 1,26,750.00/- Per Monthly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Fraud Prevention & System Governance Ensuring timely review of frauds and necessary action by way of system controls for effective prevention & early detection of frauds.
- Ensuring the fraud detection rate across various systems is maintained and work on continual improvement.
- Period review of rules, to analyse the performance on fraud identification, review of false positives and carry out necessary changes.
- Tactical initiatives to segment, profile the customers, transactions and products.
- Accordingly devise controls for effective prevention of frauds.
- Review of portfolio performance and anticipated fraud trends and initiate necessary action Engage with Card schemes on compromise points identified for taking necessary control measures.
- Improving the fraud savings by analysing the fraud patterns and customer behavioural patterns.
- Portfolio Monitoring Ensuring healthy portfolio by regular analysis on the fraud trends & initiate necessary action to maintain portfolio fraud to sales ratio at optimum levels.
- Reporting of high value frauds and period update on fraud trends to the senior management Ensure effective coordination with the Business Solution Group & IT teams on various projects To work closely with Head Fraud prevention in taking strategic initiatives to the logical closure Active engagement with Product & Portfolio teams for various business in providing RIC related inputs on all initiatives/process changes and improvements Ensuring metrics are available for all critical activities and to devise new metrics to track the performance.
- Work on process improvements that help in bringing down the cost, increase the efficiency and reduce the cost.
- People Management Team handling, Interpersonal skills, Inter department liaising, Presentations, Representing unit in key meetings, mail / Verbal communication skills, leadership qualities etc.
- Ensure necessary training for team members Compliance and reporting Timely reporting of frauds/CPPs to card schemes Ensuring compliance to all processes.
- Experience in Risk/Credit/Collections/Operations is a must. Should have minimum 8 to 10 years prior experience
- Previous experience of handling a team, a supervisory role in related financial sector/NBFC/Telecom..
- Should possess good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive, Self driven& eye for detail with good analytical abilities
- Should have solution oriented, cost conscious approach
- Ability to drive a result oriented, dynamic team & better the performance
- Effective team management, People management skills
- Should make him/herself relevant to the current developments in payments industry