HDFC Bank Jobs In Delhi 2022 – Apply For Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Vacancy.HDFC Bank Delhi Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Jobs.HDFC Bank Delhi Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Delhi City. HDFC Bank In Delhi . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Delhi . Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Delhi Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Delhi . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Jobs In Delhi . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Delhi Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Delhi 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Delhi 2022 – For Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Delhi City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team Jobs In Delhi . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Delhi From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Delhi From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Delhi Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 560000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Delhi Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Collections Mgr-Central Calling Team|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 560000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- A) Receivables Management Achieve targeted recovery & % RORs assigned on the portfolio allocated across slabs, portfolio assigned for flows across resolution & rollback parameters
- Ensure Money Collection norms, average recovery per account & settlement money collection to be achieved in lines with the monthly/ quarterly targets Follow up on strategies of field for the portfolio managed
- Monitor and review field team to achieve set targets
- Inventory Control for reducing opening balance of portfolio using the roll back & normalization concepts
- Innovate and design strategies to effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Bucket manager/ Centre Manager to prevent the same Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, ptp conversion ratio etc
- Collection Efficiency has to be tracked, monitored and improved consistently over the Baseline targets published on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the work flow is planned and all the necessary interventions are actioned to achieve the Baseline in order to improve Collection Efficiency
- To ensure follow up is done as per the laid down process wrt to allocation for Bank Officers, dedicated HDB(ADFC) callers and Referrals
- To ensure Branch liaising is recorded through trails and capture of correct action code for monitoring and reporting purpose
- B) Productivity Management Ensure optimum delivery from field calling channel by maximizing resolutions/ roll backs/ normalization through given resources Hold frequent review sessions/ define review mechanism to ensure maximum data churn and ptp conversion Ensure field due coverage/ follow up of the portfolio allocated within stipulated time lines allotted to teams Account level review of cases tagged as NC, dispute, expired etc Ensure code of conduct/ regulatory norms are duly followed by field channels Innovate tracing mechanism for effective conversion of no contacts into contacts and subsequently payments Conduct field visits/ surprise visits on collectors for cases tagged as dispute, skip and high balance accounts where are marked as refuse to pay To ensure optimum and effective usage of new technology like Dialers for increased productivity and efficiency in line with the contact centre industry C) Vendor Management All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance Relationship management with the pickup/ referral vendors Ensure 100% compliance of the vendor to laid down process of DRA certification/ Police verification etc Review all the receipts reported lost, cancelled and discrepant and take appropriate action against any particular field collector basis repeated lapses Ensure all the field collectors deployed on the portfolio have valid id cards
- Id cards/ receipt books are allocated only to resources deployed on the portfolio to ensure to misuse Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes eg Cash TAT etc
- Highlight instances where the same has not been adhered to the Bucket Manager/ Centre Manager D) Negotiation and People Management Facilitate and monitor recruitments with a clear objective of future requirements and timely communication of the same to the vendor to prevent shortfall of field resources Design review mechanism along with agency supervisor to ensure adequate portfolio churn and set productivity bench marks
- Improve collection efficiency and maximize resolution/ roll backs
- Motivate the team in order to meet units targets
- Report instances of misconduct within the team and ensure that the team is aware of the expected integrity levels which need to be maintained Set accountability and productivity bench marks and hold frequent feedback/ review to keep the team motivated towards achievement of overall objective Ensure that each staff handles accounts as per the budgeted ACR E) Process Management Ensure Agency performance is tracked and documented with the help of report cards and performance related/ process related memos are initiated on account of any lapse discovered during the functioning of the team Ensure there are no commitments given to customers which are not in lines with the process norms laid down by the Bank Track instances of false commitments given by callers and report the same to Bucket manager if the same re- occurs Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by pick up agencies to deposit money collected
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases
- Ensure trainings/ refresher trainings for telecalling team members at regular intervals to enhance negotiation skills thus improving collection efficiencies Ensure separate review of cases which is allocated to the same field resource for more than 6 months to ascertain there is no false commitment/ cash misappropriation on this account Identify opportunity to increase contribution of payment collection through digital mediums
- Educate customers and encourage them to use digital medium for remitting payments
- Track, closely monitor and drive the teams to increase contribution of digital payments
- Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 2 years and above in financial industry
- Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
- Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency executives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
- Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
- Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements