HDFC Bank Jobs In Firozpur 2022- Apply For RM-ECG Vacancy.HDFC Bank Firozpur Vacancy 2022.HDFC Bank RM-ECG Jobs 2022.HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RM-ECG Jobs.HDFC Bank Firozpur Careers 2022.HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Firozpur City. HDFC Bank In Firozpur . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Firozpur . RM-ECG Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Firozpur Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Firozpur . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RM-ECG Jobs In Firozpur . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Firozpur Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Firozpur 2022.
HDFC Bank Jobs In Firozpur 2022 – For RM-ECG Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Firozpur City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RM-ECG Jobs In Firozpur . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Firozpur From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Firozpur From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Firozpur Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 20,666.00/- Per Month.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Firozpur Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Firozpur|
|Salary||Rs. 20,666.00/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Portfolio Management To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio
- Portfolio review and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures
- Management of stress and critical accounts
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio
- Client Calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments
- Increased Product Penetration Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products
- Operations & Processes Ensure that all the management guidance is properly adhered to for effective management guidance implementation
- KYC / AML tracking of the customers handled by the RM All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products
- Tracking of deferrals and updating all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts
- Management of deferrals/ pre and post documentation Credit appraisal process to be done timely – Recommendation of Credit Limits Client Management & Servicing RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share
- Interaction with promoters and senior management of ECG relationships to build a strong relationship with the clients
- To make sure high level of client satisfaction
- Intra Bank Coordination & Communication Team management working as a team and do act as support to other team members when required
- In line with Banks initiatives of growth
- Interacting with various departments of the Bank and providing them with insight on ECG business and to get inputs on their business for cross sell at the region level
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Team Player
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Client Handling Skills
- Dynamic and Self Driven
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.