HDFC Bank Jobs In Kanpur 2021- Apply For BBWC-RM Vacancy. HDFC Bank Kanpur Vacancy 2021.HDFC Bank BBWC-RM Jobs 2021.HDFC Bank Recruitment 2021 For BBWC-RM Jobs.HDFC Bank Kanpur Careers 2021.HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Kanpur City. HDFC Bank In Kanpur. find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Kanpur. BBWC-RM Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Kanpur Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Kanpur. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank BBWC-RM Jobs In Kanpur. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Kanpur Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Kanpur 2021.
HDFC Bank Jobs In Kanpur 2021 – For BBWC-RM Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Kanpur City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring BBWC-RM Jobs In Kanpur. Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Kanpur From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Kanpur From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Kanpur Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2021 Is Around Rs. 25,000.00/- Per Month.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Kanpur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Kanpur|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000.00/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Kanpur 2021: Job Description
- Business Development: To achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for BBG customers.
- To regularly interact with the branches for lead generation for BBG, updates on the leads in CRM, ensuring conversions and following complete lead conversion process.
- Market scoping and identifying the potential customers with wallet share for all BBG customers and product penetration and strategy for achievement under various initiatives jointly with branch banking team.
- RMs have to follow the laid down sales process which involves updation of the regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients.
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- These calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RMs portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital at RM portfolio level.
- Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.
- ) and post disbursement sign off from customers, including deferral closure Ensuring cross selling of complete liabilities, corporate salary accounts, other asset products, TPP to the existing Relationships and its raised group accounts.
- Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization.
- Customer relationship management: Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM.
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Preparation of customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell and revenue increasing opportunities CAM Preparation & query resolution Customer negotiation on rates and other issues relating to charges.
- Daily servicing of customer w.
- Cheque referrals, customer queries related to Banking, Issuance of Cheque books, managing cash deposition / withdrawal issues, solvency certificates, trade & Fx transaction, etc.
- To make sure high level of client satisfaction.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders: Co-ordination with credit for CAM approval, deferral waiver / extension & other customer requirements like Buyers credit, TODs Co-ordination with local Ops for disbursements, TOD limit setting, submission of Stock Statement.
- Coordinating with trade desk and customer for smooth LC/BG issuance, and for import / export payment, BG invocation, LC payment E-Net, CMS and cross sell of other such products.
- Ensuring Compliance and health check of portfolio: Portfolio review and remedial management which includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures.
- Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Also ensuring completion of Housekeeping pendency including CAM renewals, deferral closure, Call memos, stock statements, insurance renewals, Plant visit, Site visit etc.
- Follow-up and regularization of TODs High value transaction reporting and tracking.
- 1. Strong understanding of Financials and Balance sheets
- 2. Strong Relationship Management skills
- 3. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 4. Strong Analytical ability
- 5. Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills
- 6. Understanding of the Banking Industry