HDFC Bank Jobs In Kendrapara 2022 – Apply For Collections Mgr- PL & BL Vacancy.HDFC Bank Kendrapara Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Collections Mgr- PL & BL Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Collections Mgr- PL & BL Jobs.HDFC Bank Kendrapara Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Kendrapara City. HDFC Bank In Kendrapara. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Kendrapara. Collections Mgr- PL & BL Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Kendrapara Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Kendrapara. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Collections Mgr- PL & BL Jobs In Kendrapara. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Kendrapara Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Kendrapara 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Kendrapara 2022 – For Collections Mgr- PL & BL Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Kendrapara City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Collections Mgr- PL & BL Jobs In Kendrapara. Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Kendrapara From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Kendrapara From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Kendrapara Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 5,20,715.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Kendrapara Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Collections Mgr- PL & BL|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Kendrapara|
|Salary||Rs. 5,20,715.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Receivables Management Manage and deliver monthly performance in terms of resolution, roll backs as per the target set for the assigned portfolio Review field follow-up for the portfolio managed towards achievement of target set Effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Supervisor to prevent the same Ensure trails updates are recorded in web-collections for follow-up on skip marking, deceased specifically apart from follow-up on normal portfolio Ensuring timely allocation and field follow-up Agency Management Monitor the agency / field executives performances periodically.
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, PTP conversion ratio etc.
- Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes Ensure 100% compliance of critical items like DRA certification / police verification etc.
- Code of conduct to be followed by the vendor across aspects of field and tele calling Ensure that calls are made on the portfolio thru recorded lines during the month at the agency and field visit updates are available in the web-collections.
- Call recordings have to be validated and updated in the visit report submitted to the agency HDB Management Management of referral vendors Providing adequate data support to HDB staff Visiting HDB office regularly Visiting pick up agencies to check process monthly .
- Fee Collections Collecting penalty charges to offset cost of collections Work with HDB for Live cases Drive agencies for Matured cases Manage digital vendors Process Management All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by agencies to deposit money collected Receipt Management including receipt recon, sighting of unused receipts, completion of lost receipt formalities Settlement process involving issue of settlement letters to be in line with approvals received.
- Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases Training programs to be done monthly and all employees to be covered for minimum man hours every quarter Ensure no wrong posting of payments All vendor bills are processed within 30 days of work and no vendor bill is left unprocessed for 60 days at any given point of time Closure of hygiene calls in TAT Adherence to all the internal and regulatory process requirements.
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry