HDFC Bank Jobs In Kozhikode 2022 – Apply For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Vacancy.HDFC Bank Kozhikode Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs.HDFC Bank Kozhikode Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Kozhikode City. HDFC Bank In Kozhikode. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Kozhikode. Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Kozhikode Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Kozhikode. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Kozhikode. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Kozhikode Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Kozhikode 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Kozhikode 2022 – For Sales Mgr-Mortgages Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Kozhikode City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Sales Mgr-Mortgages Jobs In Kozhikode. Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Kozhikode From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Kozhikode From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Kozhikode Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 8,23,118.00/- Per Yearly.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Kozhikode Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Sales Mgr-Mortgages|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Kozhikode|
|Salary||Rs. 8,23,118.00/- Per Yearly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Achievement of Business Targets: Achievement of Income and contribution targets Achievement of Incremental Current Account & Saving Account targets Cost to Income Ratio benchmark Cross Sell Products like Demat, Credit Cards, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Investment Advisory, and Assets etc.
- Ensuring Portfolio Growth Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio.
- Program / Channel Management: Managed program(Wherever Applicable) Ensuring Revenue generating roles Channel overall target achievement (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring HNW Portfolio Management and customer service (Wherever Applicable) Ensuring achievement of cross sell Ratio C.
- Complains and Customer Management: Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design and regulatory compliance.
- Complaints Handling.
- Process adherence (Sales/Audit/RISK/Operation) BRM – SQ rating Targeted growth of existing portfolio Attrition Control as confirmed for portfolio growth Percentage of depleted accounts TAT delays Effective resolution of complaints from Next Step & Talisma.
- Review and resolution of offsite ATM complaints Organising customer meets to solicit feedback on service and products Mystery Shopping Ratings Ensuring Contact Ratio Ensuring Cross Sell Ratio Review of all CRM and ensuring adherence and TAT D.
- People Management: Staff Turnover Staff Motivation and morale Training – staff is exposed to skill based, product knowledge based training.
- Productivity of Coex/LSE on CASA/Demat/Credit Cards (A) Operational knowledge based training Staff productivity management E.
- Review and Control: Review vault /Vault& Key register, Monitor Physical verification of cash (Periodic).
- Audit Rating No frauds / Operational Errors .
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures Periodic review of progress vs.
- objectives Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff Adherence of sales process.
- Competency: Execution Excellence: Planning Continuous improvement Quality Result Business Knowledge Managing people & Relationships: Collaboration Customer delight Promoting HDFC Values Coaching Conflict Resolution Personal Effectiveness: Ownership Feedback and Active listening Clarity of expression Analytical Ability Influencing Decision Making G.
- Assignment of Work: Liaison with external customers, retail marketing, audit, IT, product development group, retail operations, clearing, currency chest, ATM vendors, other functional heads on case to case basis, and RBI officials.
- 1. Strategic Vision
- 2. Business Understanding
- 3. Planning & Organizing
- 4. Initiative
- 5. Decision Making
- 6. Numerical and Analytical Ability
- 7. Accuracy
- 8. Develop Subordinates and team
- 9. Communication
- 10. Response Time
- 11. Sales / Marketing skills
- 12. Interpersonal skills
- 13. Hands on approach
- 14. Aggressive
- 15. Listening skills
- 16. Ability to work under pressure
- 17. Team Player
- 18. Confidence
- 19. Adaptability
- 20. Influencing skills
- 21. Monitoring skills
- 22. Implementing skills
- 23. Mentoring