HDFC Bank Jobs In Ludhiana 2022 – Apply For RBB-PB-WD Vacancy.HDFC Bank Ludhiana Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank RBB-PB-WD Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RBB-PB-WD Jobs.HDFC Bank Ludhiana Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Ludhiana City. HDFC Bank In Ludhiana . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Ludhiana . RBB-PB-WD Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Ludhiana Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Ludhiana . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RBB-PB-WD Jobs In Ludhiana . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Ludhiana Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Ludhiana 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Ludhiana 2022 – For RBB-PB-WD Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Ludhiana City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RBB-PB-WD Jobs In Ludhiana . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Ludhiana From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Ludhiana From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Ludhiana Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 2,30,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Ludhiana Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Ludhiana|
|Salary||Rs. 2,30,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Operations: Custodian of Deliverables at branch i.
- e, Welcome Kit, Cheque Book, ATM/Debit cards, Tatkal Kits.
- As a custodian, ensure: a.
- Customers as per SMS failed report in DMS are contacted to collect their deliverables from branch b.
- Delivery of deliverables to customers at branch.
- obtaining necessary id documents of customer / obtaining customer acknowledgement in combined tally cum delivery register c.
- Ensure Low stock of deliverables are retained at branches d.
- EOD Stock tally of Physical deliverables held at branch vis–vis stock tally report (DMS) e.
- Destruction of deliverables which have exceeded their retention period.
- Ensure proper record of destruction of deliverables is maintained g.
- Ensure proper delivery of retained card to customers keeping the fresh transaction slip and ID proof.
- Proper maintenance of Tax saving FD receipt received at branch and its delivery to customers.
- Ensure FD/RD certificates kept in safe custody inside the FRFC or vault.
- Re ordering of the tatkal kits with appropriate approvals.
- Ensuring tatkal reconciliation in place for fortnightly basis.
- Accepting and processing of customer instructions and requests at branch i.
- e Processing stop payment/ hot-listing requests immediately upon receipt at branch.
- Maintain inward and outward courier register for all deliverables / documents received at branch / dispatched from branch.
- Monitoring and timely indenting of branch stationery (other than security stationery) as required.
- Monitoring of FTS and clearing hold instruction.
- Generating and downloading of all BOD reports / handing over the reports to concerned staff at branch.
- Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation.
- Satisfactory audit at Welcome Desk operations Updation of all Customer Instructions in FTS.
- Account transfers & Closures with appropriate approvals.
- Updation of all liability leads in CRM next.
- Ensuring LTR & Welcome calling Review report in place on daily basis.
- Updation in ECall back system Ensure that any unprocessed instruction will be updated in pending instruction register by EOD Ensure Regular knowledge updation is by reading and understanding circulars issued in gyan line.
- Ensure to follow process for Pending customer instructions/forms B.
- Customer Service: To handle branch queries i.
- e balance enquiries / clearing of cheque deposits / charges levied to customers account Issuance of Passbook / Statement of Accounts against written customer request and ensuring recovery of charges Non-disclosure of customer information to any bearer / third party.
- Migrating branch customers to use our wide range of direct banking channels for various requests Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolve the same in an efficient manner and within stipulated TATs a.
- Recording complaints as per the specified process b.
- Ensure that complaints do not get escalated c.
- Improve customer communication on closures through scripts & mails.
- Preventive complaint management a.
- Asking for feedback from customers on products/services offered by us.
- Ensure the correct product information is disseminated Contacting customers using the database and thereby increasing the credit card activation/offer Limit Enhancement & Upgrade Providing the customer necessary with necessary forms / Brochures on request Ensure maintenance of queue Effective migration of customers from physical mode to Digital Platform.
- Ensure that customers avail of our Direct Banking Channels a.
- Registering them with various DBCs b.
- Giving them demonstration on the usage of the same and input the leads in CRMNext.
- Actively manage uptime of the Net Banking/ATM kiosks in the branch d.
- Carry targets for improving any one DBC penetration exclusive of ATM DBC Penetration and transaction migration financial as well as non-financial a.
- Migrate customers to opt for statement delivery through E-mail/Net and diverting customers for email ID updation / landline details updation through Net.
- CH 126 Calling & updation in portal C.
- Sales: Ensure sales targets assigned by the BM/PBA from time to time are achieved Ensure all eligible asset leads are routed through DAP.
- Ensuring compliance of KYC, identification of customer and communication of product eligibility b.
- Ensure that a higher cross sell conversion is achieved through the above calling.
- Booking of FD / RD Online Generate sales leads for the branch Providing Demos to customers on payment using Pay Zapp, Purchase through Smart Buy Calling Band 1 and 2 customers: Band 1 and 2 to be called with a view to: a.
- Increase the balances thereby improving their banding b.
- Cross selling income generating product which can give us adequate revenue thereby moving the customers to Band 3 c.
- Concentrating on customers who have a CNR of between 900 1000 and targeting them for improving the banding d.
- Escalating to PB Auth / BM cases where the banding improvement is not possible / customer not co-operating for further measures.
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge