HDFC Bank Jobs In Nashik 2022 – Apply For RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Vacancy.HDFC Bank Nashik Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Jobs.HDFC Bank Nashik Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Nashik City. HDFC Bank In Nashik . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Nashik . RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Nashik Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Nashik . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Jobs In Nashik . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Nashik Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Nashik 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Nashik 2022 – For RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Nashik City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE Jobs In Nashik . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Nashik From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Nashik From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Nashik Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 10,20,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Nashik Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||RBB-ACQ MGR-CORPORATE|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Nashik|
|Salary||Rs. 10,20,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) New Corporate Acquisition AMs to identify prospective new corporate for starting salary relationship, build a pipe line and acquire new salary deals of quality corporates The detailed Strategy for new corporate acquisition is explained in later part of this document New Account Sourcing AMs to acquire new accounts from the new corporate sourced by him/her and from the branch managed corporate pertaining to the branches allocated to him AMs to ensure sourcing of quality accounts with a clear focus to acquire accounts of senior management of the corporate AM to work towards increasing our wallet share in the corporate acquired / managed by him Relationship Management AM to be the single point of contact for all the corporate key decision makers AM to identify key corporate officials / CXOs across all departments including HR, Finance, Admin and make an action plan to source their accounts under managed programs and to race them to the appropriate branch RMs AM to do the scoping and map business potential by location and facilitate account opening in other locations as well through his counterpart AMs / branches AM needs to understand & analyze the corporate needs and provide customized solutions to fulfill their requirements AM to create strong visibility for the bank in the corporate premises by ensuring that our brand and product suite is displayed at key areas within the corporate premises AM to check feasibility of deploying captive ATMs, ATMs in nearby locations, helpdesks within the corporate premises, microsite, display areas for posters / standees etc and ensure that latest and updated product/offer related information is available with the corporate Review other business opportunities and draw out joint action plans with other business groups AM to visit large corporate acquired by him/her with important branch banking team members ZH, Circle Head, CH, Service Branch BM or CBG/ECG/CCM RMs where they have a relationship for business development and to review service delivery at branches .
- Business Objectives AM to ensure achievement of business targets/benchmarks allocated across all KRAs Every month AM to draw out an action plan along with the team to meet the business targets and review the performance at month end with the AAH/supervisor AM to maximize the banks wallet share in terms of employee accounts and track business acquired v/s competition banks AM to review sourcing at corporate level/activation of new corporate AM to ensure all business parameters of the corporate such as CNR, SLC %, average salary, average ticket size are healthy and as per benchmarks prescribed by the bank.
- AM to make plans to facilitate cross-sell of other products of the bank retail assets, insurance and migration of the customers to digital platforms / apps of the bank AM to promote E-Net facility for salary uploads amongst the corporates and seek help from the local E-Net team for initial hand holding of the corporate so as to ensure smooth transition to the E-Net process and help the corporate to realize the benefits AMs will be responsible for doing Premier Acquisition – achieving allocated plan for sourcing New to Bank (NTB) Classic / Preferred / Imperia customers from the corporate acquired or managed by them.
- AM to Identify and target senior level employees at a corporate who are not banking with us and can be targeted for a Managed program.
- On conversion, AM to facilitate documentation and race to a RM/PB portfolio of the branch.
- AM to activate new customers on digital platforms / apps – NetBanking, MobileBanking, PERKS app, Chillr, PayZapp, BillPay Service Delivery AM to ensure customer queries are recorded and responses sent within the specific timelines Ensure all employee / corporate complaints are resolved within defined timelines with the support of branch AM to also provide escalation matrix to the corporate for any support required AM to identify areas of concern and highlight to the relevant support team or supervisor for intervention Resource Management & Productivity AM to review and ensure actual Team staffing v/s budgeted manpower AM to ensure DSOs have clarity on their Job Roles & key result areas and are fulfilling their objectives and contributing to the growth & effective management of the corporate acquired or managed by him/her Guide, supervise and drive the team to achieve business objectives AM to ensure respective team members are trained on products/processes and have necessary relationship management skills Monitor performance of DSOs at periodic intervals and ensuring productivity of the team.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.