HDFC Bank Jobs In Palghar 2022 – Apply For RBB-Teller Vacancy.HDFC Bank Palghar Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank RBB-Teller Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RBB-Teller Jobs.HDFC Bank Palghar Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Palghar City. HDFC Bank In Palghar . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Palghar . RBB-Teller Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Palghar Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Palghar . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RBB-Teller Jobs In Palghar . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Palghar Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Palghar 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Palghar 2022 – For RBB-Teller Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Palghar City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RBB-Teller Jobs In Palghar . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Palghar From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Palghar From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Palghar Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 4,50,000.00/- Per Yearly.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Palghar Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Palghar|
|Salary||Rs. 4,50,000.00/- Per Yearly|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Operations: Identify high transacting customers and reduce the transactions of these customers a.
- Identify Depleting customers and control them b.
- Reduce or improve on Band 1 and Band 2 Customers c.
- Reduce Band 1 and Band 2 Txns Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors Cash balancing and Cash bundling Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT) Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure Processing of Salary Uploads Custodian for teller box Custodian for cheque drop boxes Ensure error free transactions of receipts & payments.
- Retail FX transactions processing.
- Vault Custodian Ensure highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that outward clearing process is adhered to.
- ATM custodian.
- Identification of counterfeit cash and ensure adherence of process laid down by the bank B.
- Monitoring: Monitor large amount movements and report them as per reporting schedule a.
- If more than 1cr ensure updation on the portal.
- Identification and Closure of TOD accounts on regular basis Identification and Closure of High Cheque return customers beyond the threshold.
- All high cash transacting Band 1 & 2 accounts to be marked with a low severity memo, to ensure that cash transactions are not allowed.
- Such customers to be directed to the BM based on f4 hotkey details.
- Identification of customers regularly visiting the counter and diverting them to Direct Banking Channels, including customers with high cheque returns, non-maintenance of AQB etc.
- Archival back-up Local stationery management – Proper Reorder levels / Indent security stationery at appropriate reorder levels.
- Preparation of voucher batch ticket for the day.
- Processing and follow up for admin related bills/ payments Periodic exchange of keys lodged with other branch Periodic Checking of Vault Register Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections ST35 monitoring.
- Reporting: Fortnightly reporting on cash transactions over Rs.
- 00 lacs Report for any suspicious transactions (also maintain the AML register) FX transaction reporting on time to TAG and Treasury Mumbai before Cutoff time using FX software.
- Reporting of suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register, as per the required format and filing them Reporting of fortnightly suspense / TOD and QRS reports and filing them.
- CBDT schedules reporting to WBO before Cut off times.
- Maintenance: Filing of MC/ DD stub copies and cancelled instruments Managing the returned cheques including proper maintenance of registers and customer intimation.
- Maintenance of counter stock register (DD/MC) Maintaining Salary uploads confirmations Maintaining Gold Sales Invoice Copies Maintaining Backup tapes Maintain the records for expense vouchers/ payments to vendors/ reimbursement to staff.
- Bulk Stock Register Maintenance Printing, checking &Filing; of EOD reports (BJR/ Instruments issued/ EOD cash position etc.
- ) Maintenance of records/ register for host entry GL209 posting.
- Maintenance of Voucher Movement Register Coordinate for binding of records/ sending the same to the vendor on regular intervals.
- Ensure correct updation and verification in E-call back E.
- Customer Service: Lobby Management Queue handling Proper housekeeping, upkeep, etc.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered Escalate irate customers to Teller Authorizer or BM Recording complaints as per the specified process Resolving all complaints received (self, branch, other units) within the stipulated TATs pertaining to Teller area Monitor all complaints received and ensure that complaints are closed within the TAT Ensure customer communication on closures Check with customers if the process of complaint resolution has been managed well Preventive complaint management Asking for feedback from customers, who may not be complaining Discussing with staff the importance of getting feedback from customers on a regular basis Ensuring timely loading of Forex Plus card and Gift Plus card as per TATs Ensure Outward remittances and Other Retail Forex transactions are reported to Treasury Mid office within Cutoff time in Dealpro F.
- Sales: Generate leads for Banks product with the emphasis on the following: Generate Sales References for Liability products Generate leads for Credit Cards Penetration of Saving Accounts on non-liability customers Ensure that customers opt for and get facilities of CBDT collections Cross selling Gold Bars Cross selling Forex Plus card and Gift Plus Card Cross sell FX Cash Generate leads for Third Party Products to the customers (MF/Insurance/RBI Bonds).
- 3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge