HDFC Bank Jobs In Ranchi 2022 – Apply For RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Vacancy.HDFC Bank Ranchi Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Jobs.HDFC Bank Ranchi Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Ranchi City. HDFC Bank In Ranchi . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Ranchi . RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Ranchi Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Ranchi . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Jobs In Ranchi . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Ranchi Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Ranchi 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Ranchi 2022 – For RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Ranchi City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager Jobs In Ranchi . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Ranchi From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Ranchi From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Ranchi Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 6,99,113.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Ranchi Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||RBB-Preferred Relationship Manager|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Ranchi|
|Salary||Rs. 6,99,113.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- HNW Portfolio Management (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention) Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio Acquire new customers who meet product criteria Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio Maintain the overall quality / hygiene parameters of the portfolio Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process Advisory services to be offered based on the requirement in coordination with PBG.
- Attrition control of customers Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets B.
- Operations, Marketing & Processes Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc) Ensure KYC / AML norms are adhered to at all points of time Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation C.
- Increase in Wallet Share Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that HDFC Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the Imperia Customer Sales to family members and associates (all network) Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached D.
- Product Penetration & Contribution towards Focused Product Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached.
- Enhance client’s Customer To Group ( CTG ) level E.
- Customer Service Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
- All customer queries and complaints are being resolved within TAT.
- Customer is informed about any regulatory or process change.
- Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Ensure timely customer communication on requests and concerns raised.
- Proactive complaint management through feedback from customers.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out Ensure smooth transition of handover/takeover of the portfolio.
- 1. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- 4. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 5. Good Communication skills
- 6. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.