HDFC Bank Jobs In Sagar 2022 – Apply For RM-Retail Agri Vacancy.HDFC Bank Sagar Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank RM-Retail Agri Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For RM-Retail Agri Jobs.HDFC Bank Sagar Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Sagar City. HDFC Bank In Sagar . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Sagar . RM-Retail Agri Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Sagar Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Sagar . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank RM-Retail Agri Jobs In Sagar . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Sagar Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Sagar 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Sagar 2022 – For RM-Retail Agri Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Sagar City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring RM-Retail Agri Jobs In Sagar . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Sagar From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Sagar From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Sagar Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 23,78,974.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Sagar Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||RM-Retail Agri|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Sagar|
|Salary||Rs. 23,78,974.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Sourcing and Business Generation Business scoping of geographical market for farming and rural community Sourcing proposals from individual farmers / Co-operative societies / Rural Mandis & Markets / Kissan Clubs / Farmer Producer Organizations etc.
- Conducting marketing activities for generating new business Work on productivity benchmarks B.
- Market Update and Change in Product / Processes To keep an update with respect to market requirement, competition and customer banking behavior.
- To understand the changing dynamics in the market and propose amendments in various product offerings.
- To keep abreast of changes in State Government laws and policies.
- Relationship Building and Maintenance To liaison with new and existing customers for relationships.
- To be in touch with agro centers /rural mandis / Rural markets / Kisan clubs for maintaining and deepening existing relationships.
- Addressing complaints received from customers within stipulated TAT.
- Delinquency / Rotation & Recovery / Housekeeping To work towards minimal delinquency in portfolio.
- Follow-up with customers for recovery.
- To monitor rotation of accounts To avoid dropping of limit in customers account, ensure submission of documents like LAD, CAM, etc.
- To support legal and remedial team for legal actions To work towards keeping Housekeeping parameters under control.
- Farmer Education and Capacity Building To conduct village level farmer meetings and educate farmers on various products offered by bank To make farmers aware of various aspects of banking and keep them informed about tools and technology for improving farm production.
- To educate farmers about debt waivers, crop insurance & government subsidies.
- Increased penetration and cross sell Cross sell of other assets and liability products Promotion of digital platforms like NetBanking, Mobile Banking, PayZapp, Insta Alert, Smart Buy, Chillr, etc.
- Training and Development of SO/HBL To utilize the sales resources (HBL/SO) for optimal sales support.
- To groom supporting staff and enhancing their skills by imparting regular trainings for better customer relationship dealing.
- To monitor performance and counseling them for delivery H.
- Relationship with Retail Branches and Other Stake holders Liaise with Credit to ensure timely decisioning of proposals & closure of Housekeeping items.
- To coordinate with Remedial team for NPA cases and work towards recovery of the same To coordinate with the local Operations team for disbursement Liaise with RBB team for activation of branches for KGC business & for providing best services to customers To liaise with Business Correspondents (BCs) for new & existing customer relationships.
- 1. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 3. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 4. Communication
- 5. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.