HDFC Bank Jobs In Salem 2022 – Apply For Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Vacancy.HDFC Bank Salem Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Jobs.HDFC Bank Salem Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Salem City. HDFC Bank In Salem. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Salem. Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Salem Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Salem. The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Jobs In Salem. Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Salem Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Salem 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Salem 2022 – For Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Salem City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt Jobs In Salem. Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Salem From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Salem From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Salem Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 5,40,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Salem Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Collections Mgr-RPF Mgmt|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Salem|
|Salary||Rs. 5,40,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Portfolio Management To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Portfolio review and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures.
- Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level.
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- Client Calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Increased Product Penetration Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts.
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products.
- Operations & Processes Ensure that all the management guidance is properly adhered to for effective management guidance implementation.
- KYC / AML tracking of the customers handled by the RM All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products.
- Tracking of deferrals and updating all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts.
- Management of deferrals/ pre and post documentation Credit appraisal process to be done timely – Recommendation of Credit Limits Client Management & Servicing RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients.
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM.
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share.
- Interaction with promoters and senior management of ECG relationships to build a strong relationship with the clients.
- To make sure high level of client satisfaction.
- Intra Bank Coordination & Communication Team management working as a team and do act as support to other team members when required.
- In line with Banks initiatives of growth.
- Interacting with various departments of the Bank and providing them with insight on ECG business and to get inputs on their business for cross sell at the region level.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Team Player
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Client Handling Skills
- Energetic, Dynamic and Self Driven
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.