HDFC Bank Jobs In Srinagar 2022 – Apply For Branch Sales Manager Vacancy.HDFC Bank Srinagar Vacancy 2022 .HDFC Bank Branch Sales Manager Jobs 2022 .HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022 For Branch Sales Manager Jobs.HDFC Bank Srinagar Careers 2022 .HDFC Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Srinagar City. HDFC Bank In Srinagar . find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Srinagar . Branch Sales Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For HDFC Bank Career Opportunities In Srinagar Can Check Here Latest HDFC Bank Jobs Opening Srinagar . The HDFC Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of HDFC Bank Branch Sales Manager Jobs In Srinagar . Candidates Who Are Interested In HDFC Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Srinagar Can Submit Their Resumes For HDFC Bank Vacancy In Srinagar 2022 .
HDFC Bank Jobs In Srinagar 2022 – For Branch Sales Manager Vacancy
HDFC Private Bank Recruitment For Srinagar City: – HDFC Bank Is Now Hiring Branch Sales Manager Jobs In Srinagar . Candidates Who Have required Can Get Field Jobs In Srinagar From HDFC Bank And Back-office Jobs From HDFC Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of HDFC Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A required Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Srinagar From HDFC Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Srinagar Location. Jobs In Bank HDFC Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 4,30,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For HDFC Bank Jobs In Srinagar Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||HDFC Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Branch Sales Manager|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Srinagar|
|Salary||Rs. 4,30,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
HDFC Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Acquisition and Value Build Up: Achievement of new acquisition value and number plan for retail current accounts for the branch.
- (responsibility on new acquisition plans/product mix etc.
- will be basis the acquisition model ) Ensure overall value enhancement from the portfolio of customers handled.
- Portfolio Management: Responsible for monitoring the portfolio health of portfolio retail current accounts in the branch, with respect to on-boarding, activation, value build-up & AQB maintenance Understanding the customer business and prepare customer profile Maintain continuous customer engagement through customer visits / contacts and proactive resolution of customer issues / queries.
- Proactively monitoring balances and controlling attrition.
- Product and Market Penetration: Focusing on Profile-based selling approach, for cross – sell of value added products/services acquisition of new to bank liability customer through referral of portfolio customers.
- – Market Penetration Support catchment profiling for the branch for CA potential with the help of branch / sales team Regular conduct activities in catchment area for lead generation for current accounts , have joint activities with other Asset departments for lead generation.
- Monitoring of sourcing of current account by Sales Team or Sales officer linked to the branch Increase SB , FD , RD , digital etc penetration to current accounts D.
- Customer Engagement: Action on central triggers / initiatives on value build up, cross sell and portfolio monitoring as per Branch Sales Process E.
- Product Customization: Work in close consultation with the central product team to modify the product features / parameters to ensure right product fitment for portfolio customers (Product Customization).
- Provide regular inputs to the product team on competition benchmarking, opportunities and segmentation, product features and quality of portfolio acquired.
- Customise current accounts to suit the requirement of the client and offer proper payment / collection solutions F.
- Operations: Ensure forms are filled properly and processes within TAT.
- 1. Basic knowledge of banking products / services
- 2. Good relationship management and presentation skills
- 3. Effective communication and influencing skills
- 4. Preferably having prior experience in sales / relationship management roles in banking (including branch banking or other banking verticals) or financial services.