HSBC Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Hyderabad (Freshers & Experienced).HSBC is Hiring!!!. HSBC Jobs Opening 2021 for freshers.Latest HSBC Vacancy 2021.HSBC Recruitment 2021 News for Upcoming HSBC Vacancy 2021. HSBC Careers 2021. Apply For HSBC Jobs.HSBC Jobs Vacancy.HSBC Software Engineer in Enterprise Technology Jobs|
Private job seekers seeking HSBC Recruitment 2021 Job alert for candidates seeking private jobs for Software Engineer in Enterprise Technology. HSBC Careers 2021 Notification. Stay tuned with us for the latest private work at HSBC 2021.
Get a direct official link in order to apply online for a set of HSBC Jobs 2021 Along with the current HSBC vacancies for official notice 2021. Find all types of recent HSBC vacancies 2021 in Hyderabad and check all current private openings of 2021 for HSBC work discoveries instantly Workplaces on Our Job Portal, job seekers, can also know here for the upcoming notice of recruitment of HSBC personnel in accordance with the official website.
HSBC Jobs 2021 Apply Online for Software Engineer in Enterprise Technology Job Vacancy
|Job Role||Software Engineer in Enterprise Technology|
|Last Date to Apply||21st July 2021, 11:59 PM|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
Why Join us?
It is a core corporate function within the HSBC Group operating in all locations of Group presence and provides varied services from the expected employee operational ‘life events’ (hire, pay, transfer, promote, appraise, etc. and up the value chain to full business partnership advising on work-force analytics, talent management, and advanced employee compensation strategies. Technology solutions are continually changing through external factors. New versions and improvements of existing Group implemented systems are implemented and new entrants into the HR marketplace – can offer significant advantages.
We are looking for an Integrations Payroll tester who would assess software quality through manual testing. The prosperous candidate must be able to perform the design test cases and testing of information systems, including the design and test of application architecture, database, and interfaces. Must possess knowledge on “Middleware” such as MULESOFT/ DELL BOOMI. Must possess expertise in understanding data mapping for the exchange of information between interacting HR applications. Must have Functional knowledge to support regression/ Service pack testing.
What you’ll do
- All HSBC staff are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the controls that are in place to manage the risks in the processes and activities that they undertake in their day-to-day role.
- Management of conduct is a critical component of all our business activities including, for example, the Group’s strategy and business models, our culture and behaviors, our interaction with customers, our financial markets operations, and our governance and oversight processes. HSBC’s approach to conduct is designed to ensure we deliver fair outcomes for our customers and do not disrupt the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- HSBC has defined the Global Outcomes relating to Conduct which must be delivered by Global Lines of Business, HOST, and the Global Functions.
- Focus on conduct is integral to HSBC’s values and principles, and supports the Group’s strategy for sustainable growth and streamlining of business processes and procedures.
- Gathering and analyzing user requirements and translating them into system test case scenarios.
- Work with other testing groups within the organization for the integration, pairwise, and operation readiness testing.
- Execute test cases
- Support System Acceptance Testing & System Integration Tests, Regression Testing
- Identify data requirements
- Retest and close/ reopen defects
- Raise defects
- Contribute to status reporting to test lead/ manager
What you will need to succeed in the role?
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Knowledge of Integrations.
- Expertise in understanding data mapping for the exchange of information between interacting HR applications.
- Educated to degree level (preferred – or alternatively considerably greater experience to support an analytical ability).
- Hands-on testing experience “Middleware” such as MULESOFT/ DELL BOOMI.
- Should be able to interpret Interface error logs & suggest a resolution.
- Knowledge of various files types/ conversions.
- It would be good to have knowledge of HR processes e.g. Employee Central in Success Factors.
- Should be able to work/ manipulate with large data set for output file validation.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing life cycle (STLC).
- Should have working experience on Quality Centre/ Jira or any other test management tool.
- Should have experience in Automation testing.
- Proficient in executing end-to-end testing & collaborating across teams.
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Good to be a team player and understand the role and responsibilities.
- Good to have mule soft certification.
How to apply to HSBC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.