IAF X and Y Group Syllabus 2021 – Check Indian Air Force X & Y Group Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Syllabus Free Job Alert, IAF X and Y Group Free Job Alert, IAF X and Y Group Syllabus 2021, Syllabus For IAF X and Y Group, IAF X and Y Group Exam Pattern 2021, Indian Air Force Syllabus 2021, IAF Exam Syllabus 2021, IAF Syllabus For X & Y Group 2021, IAF X and Y Group Syllabus PDF 2021, IAF Syllabus Of X & Y Group, How To Download IAF X and Y Group Syllabus, How To Check IAF X and Y Group Syllabus, Latest Syllabus Updated For IAF X and Y Group Syllabus, Syllabus Updated In Indian Air Force, Latest Employment News In IAF |
In addition, applied students must take into account the topics assigned for the Indian Air Force (IAF) test so that they can know the pattern of the paper. We suggest you check this X & Y Group Syllabus. In this single article, we also incorporate subject topics for the Indian Air Force Exam 2021 Syllabus. Meanwhile, you can also notify the precise IAF selection process. Download the IAF X and Y Group Syllabus 2021 PDF from the bottom of this page and then schedule your schedule.
IAF X and Y Group Syllabus 2021 – Check Here X & Y Group Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Briefed Table For IAF X and Y Group Syllabus
|Organization Name’s||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||X & Y Group|
|Name of the Exam||IAF X and Y Group Exam 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply for IAF X and Y Group Vacancies 2021||22/01/2021|
|Last Date To Apply for IAF X and Y Group Vacancies 2021||07 Feb 2021 05:00 PM|
|Apply Here||Apply Now|
Exam Pattern For IAF X and Y Group
Exam Pattern :
Scheme of IAF Airmen Exam is as follows :
- The Exam would be Online.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Time Duration For the Exam will be as Follows
|Group ‘X’ Trades||60 Minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus)|
|Group ‘Y’ Trades||45 Minutes||English (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
|Both Group ‘X&Y’ Trades||85 Minutes||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus) and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
(English) IAF X and Y Group Syllabus
I. A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set :
1. To judge the understanding of the passage.
2. To draw an inference
3. To judge the understanding of vocabulary
II. Grammar – 1
1. Subject-verb concord
2. Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
3. Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses
4. Transformation of sentences – Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative,
Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree etc.
III. Grammar – 2
1. Formation of words – Nouns from verbs and adjectives, Adjectives from nouns
and verbs, Adverbs from adjectives etc
3. The Preposition
4. Nouns and Pronouns
5. The Adjective
6. The Adverb
7. The Conjunction
8. The Modals
9. Clauses – Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative
1. Synonyms and Synonyms in context
2. Antonyms and Antonyms in context
3. One-word substitution
4. Spelling pitfalls
5. Simple Idioms/phrases
6. Words often confused/Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
(Math) IAF X and Y Group Syllabus
FOR GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL TRADES)
1. Sets, Relations and functions
2. Trigonometric Functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
4. Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
5. Linear Inequalities
6. Mathematical Induction
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
11. Straight lines and family of lines
12. Circles and family of circles
13. Conic sections
14. Three-dimensional Geometry
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Limit and Continuity
18. Applications of Derivatives
19. Indefinite integrals
20. Definite Integrals
21. Applications of the Integrals
22. Differential Equations
23. Mathematical Reasoning
24. Linear Programming
(Physics) IAF X and Y Group Syllabus
FOR GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL TRADES)
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro-Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
20. Communication Systems
(RAGA) IAF Y Group Syllabus
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal )
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM & HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids,
Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
1. General Science
4. Current Events
6. Basic Computer Operations
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) For IAF X and Y Group
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated airmen selection centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Candidates shall sign a consent form prior to appearing in physical fitness test/medical test for selection in IAF.
He shall appear in these tests at his own risk and shall not be paid any compensation by IAF for injury/casualty if any, sustained by him during such tests. The consent form shall be signed by parents/guardian of candidates below
18 years of age.
⇒ Adaptability Test- I (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades): All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
⇒ Adaptability Test- II (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades): All candidates who pass Adaptability
Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination For IAF X and Y Group
Medical Examination will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of: –
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(c) Biochemistry (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT — Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X – Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
Final Words : Candidates can bookmark us (www.defencejobsalert.com) to receive the latest alerts about this publication and other related exams, results, and admit cards. We will try to keep it updated.