ICICI Bank Jobs In Ambedkar 2021- Apply For Accounts Manager Vacancy. ICICI Bank Ambedkar Vacancy 2021.ICICI Bank Accounts Manager Jobs 2021.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Accounts Manager Jobs.ICICI Bank Ambedkar Careers 2021.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Ambedkar City. ICICI Bank In Ambedkar . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Ambedkar . Accounts Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Ambedkar Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Ambedkar . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Accounts Manager Jobs In Ambedkar . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Ambedkar Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Ambedkar 2021.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Ambedkar 2021 – For Accounts Manager Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Ambedkar City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Accounts Manager Jobs In Ambedkar . Candidates Who Have Graduation Can Get Field Jobs In Ambedkar From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduation Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Ambedkar From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Ambedkar Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs.6,30,955.00 / Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Ambedkar Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Accounts Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Ambedkar|
|Salary||Rs.6,30,955.00 / Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To source new corporate relationships for the bank
- To increase revenue from the existing relationships and explore different business opportunities with existing clients
- To offer a customized service offering to the client meeting the clients requirements, ensuring client retention
- Responsible for getting new customers onboard
- Perform various activities as per the customers requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by selling products to the customer
- Managing the relationship with the customers by maintaining the percentage of wallet share (manages 15-20 customer each)
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of trade finance and cash management process.
- Ability to understand clients requirement
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the companys financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax) etc. of the company)
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience.
- Full time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: