ICICI Bank Jobs In Dindigul 2022- Apply For E-Relationship Manager Vacancy.ICICI Bank Dindigul Vacancy 2022.ICICI Bank E-Relationship Manager Jobs 2022.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 For E-Relationship Manager Jobs.ICICI Bank Dindigul Careers 2022.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Dindigul City. ICICI Bank In Dindigul. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Dindigul. E-Relationship Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Dindigul Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Dindigul. The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank E-Relationship Manager Jobs In Dindigul. Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Dindigul Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Dindigul 2022.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Dindigul 2022 – For E-Relationship Manager Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Dindigul City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring E-Relationship Manager Jobs In Dindigul. Candidates Who Have MBA with experience. Can Get Field Jobs In Dindigul From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A MBA with experience. Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Dindigul From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Dindigul Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.14000-21000/ Per month.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Dindigul Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||E-Relationship Manager|
|Essential Qualification||MBA with Experience|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Dindigul|
|Salary||Rs.14000-21000/ Per month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues through the phone banking channel
- Provide professional customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention
- Have complete knowledge of customer base in terms of the profile, demographics and assets in the bank
- Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank
- Cross selling of new products and services for both new and existing customers
- Providing advisory for various products offered by Banks to enhance relationship value
- Develop and maintain banking relationships with select group of customers through individualized customer service
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plans
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-driven with sales bent of mind
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA with 0 to 4 years of experience.