ICICI Bank Jobs In Jalaun 2022- Apply For Debt Manager Vacancy.ICICI Bank Jalaun Vacancy 2022.ICICI Bank Debt Manager Jobs 2022.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 For Debt Manager Jobs.ICICI Bank Jalaun Careers 2022.ICICI Bank Salary.Bank Jobs Vacancies In Jalaun City. ICICI Bank In Jalaun. find Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Jalaun. Debt Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Jalaun Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Jalaun. The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Debt Manager Jobs In Jalaun. Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Jalaun Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Jalaun 2022.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Jalaun 2022 – For Debt Manager Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Jalaun City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Debt Manager Jobs In Jalaun. Candidates Who Have Graduate, Post Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Jalaun From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate, Post Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Jalaun From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Jalaun Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 5,00000/- Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Jalaun Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Debt Manager|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Jalaun|
|Salary||Rs. 5,00000/- Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Engage with delinquent customers for collections of legitimate dues
- Manage various channels / partners used for debt servicing
- Ensure compliance of the laid down processes by the regulators and the bank for debt servicing
- Provide timely feedback to superiors on the market dynamics and scenarios to enable business decisions
- Collection and debt servicing of delinquent customers for various banking products
- Ensure collection of payments from the clients on time
- Ensure positive customer service experience in the process of collections and ensure high standards of customer service
- Auto/Mortgage/Rural clients
Skills and Competencies:
- Functional Knowledge in the areas of banking products, policies, processes and procedures.
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills/Negotiation/Persuasive skills
- Analytical ability
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate with 8-10 years relevant work experience.