ICICI Bank Jobs In Nagapattinam 2022- Apply For Relationship Manager – Auto Vacancy. ICICI Bank Nagapattinam Vacancy 2022.ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – Auto Jobs 2022.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 For Relationship Manager – Auto Jobs.ICICI Bank Nagapattinam Careers 2022.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Nagapattinam City. ICICI Bank In Nagapattinam . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Nagapattinam . Relationship Manager – Auto Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Nagapattinam Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Nagapattinam . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – Auto Jobs In Nagapattinam . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Nagapattinam Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Nagapattinam 2022.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Nagapattinam 2022 – For Relationship Manager – Auto Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Nagapattinam City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Relationship Manager – Auto Jobs In Nagapattinam . Candidates Who Have Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Nagapattinam From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Nagapattinam From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Nagapattinam Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.4,79,958 / Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Nagapattinam Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager – Auto|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Nagapattinam|
|Salary||Rs.4,79,958 / Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
Relationship Manager Auto (RM-Auto)
Reports to: Regional Head Sales Auto
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Auto Loans through Car Dealers, Direct Sales Agents and Direct Sales Teams
- Recruit, train and motivate channel sales team
- Achieve sales targets
- Guide channel sales team and introduce clients to them
- Maintain knowledge on all bank products and services and assist to resolve customer queries
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase revenue and accounts
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to gauge the pulse of the market to track and empanel emerging car dealers
- Ability to put forth a strong case to the credit team and use persuasive skills to get approvals
- Ability to motivate, guide and push channels and team to drive volumes and growth
- Graduate & Post Graduate with 4-10 Years work experience
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: