ICICI Bank Jobs In Pune 2022- Apply For Relationship Manager – ETRG Vacancy. ICICI Bank Pune Vacancy 2022.ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs 2022.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 For Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs.ICICI Bank Pune Careers 2022.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Pune City. ICICI Bank In Pune . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Pune . Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Pune Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Pune . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Pune . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Pune Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Pune 2022.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Pune 2022 – For Relationship Manager – ETRG Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Pune City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Pune . Candidates Who Have Graduate and MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Pune From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate and MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Pune From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Pune Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 2,70,987 – 12,00000/- Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Pune Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager – ETRG|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate and MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Pune|
|Salary||Rs. 2,70,987 – 12,00000/- Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
Background: ICICI Bank ETRG offers trade banking services to trade customers. ETRG Relationship Managers (RM) will have customers mapped to him/her for managing the existing relationship and activate or acquire new relationship. The RM will be a single point of contact from the bank responsible for managing all the trade& non trade requirements of the managed customers.
Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for managing mapped customers for their business banking needs. It requires advisory on treasury products, cash management services, working capital and trade finance products.
- Management of Trade & High Value SME customers for their Business Banking requirements
- Complete life cycle management of the customer (acquisition, on-boarding, portfolio, activation and attrition management)
- Enhance trade revenue by increasing penetration (wallet share) of existing trade customers
- Increase CA balances of managed customer by increasing customer through put
- Acquisition of new trade and high value liability customers
- Facilitate customer trade transaction and ensure straight through processing
- Catering to customer limits requirement of pre-shipment and post shipment finance through referring such cases to other Credit Business Groups
- UP- Sell of treasury solution such as Forwards & Options to trade customer
- Provide Cash Management Services to customer
- Conducing due diligence on customer & transaction to cater various AML and Regulatory requirements related to Trade transaction.
- Monitoring and reduce compliance pending of bill of entry and export bills
Key Skills& Competencies:
- Candidate shall have experience of working in Trade products & familiarity with banking processes
- Candidate shall have excellent collaboration skills to engage meaningfully with stakeholders such as TSU, Compliance, Legal, Branches, sales team
- Candidate shall have excellent analytical skills with proficiency in MS excel & PowerPoint
- Eagerness to develop & work on service enablers for improving / streamlining products and processes helping sales team in achieving their targets
- Confident with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-driven with eagerness to deliver projects & assignments within timelines
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: