ICICI Bank Jobs In Raipur 2021- Apply For Privilege Banker Vacancy. ICICI Bank Raipur Vacancy 2021.ICICI Bank Privilege Banker Jobs 2021.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Privilege Banker Jobs.ICICI Bank Raipur Careers 2021.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Raipur City. ICICI Bank In Raipur . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Raipur . Privilege Banker Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Raipur Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Raipur . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Privilege Banker Jobs In Raipur . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Raipur Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Raipur 2021.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Raipur 2021 – For Privilege Banker Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Raipur City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Privilege Banker Jobs In Raipur . Candidates Who Have Graduate, Post Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Raipur From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate, Post Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Raipur From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Raipur Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs. 4,20,000.00/- Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Raipur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Privilege Banker|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Raipur|
|Salary||Rs. 4,20,000.00/- Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
- Maintain productivity
- Perform compliance, service and operations in branch
- Generate revenue through privilege customers
- Meet annual targets
- Cross selling of new products and services for both new and existing privilege customers
- Achieve sales target for CASA and other products
- Maintain good relationship with customers
- Provide guidance and advice to the customers about the products and services offered
- CASA, Life Insurance and other liability products
- Privilege Customers
Skills and Competencies:
- Business and service skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the product
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Graduate & Post Graduate with 4-8 Years work experience
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: