ICICI Bank Jobs In Rewa 2022- Apply For Privilege Banker Vacancy. ICICI Bank Rewa Vacancy 2022.ICICI Bank Privilege Banker Jobs 2022.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2022 For Privilege Banker Jobs.ICICI Bank Rewa Careers 2022.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Rewa City. ICICI Bank In Rewa . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Rewa . Privilege Banker Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Rewa Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Rewa . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Privilege Banker Jobs In Rewa . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Rewa Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Rewa 2022.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Rewa 2022 – For Privilege Banker Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Rewa City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Privilege Banker Jobs In Rewa . Candidates Who Have Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Rewa From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Rewa From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Rewa Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2022 Is Around Rs. 30000/- Per month.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Rewa Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Privilege Banker|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Rewa|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/- Per month|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2022
Job Title: E-Relationship Manager
Grade: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager I
- Build and deepen relationships with customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues through the phone banking channel
- Provide professional customer service to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention
- Have complete knowledge of customer base in terms of the profile, demographics and assets in the bank
- Serve as one-point contact to the mapped customers of the bank
- Cross selling of new products and services for both new and existing customers
- Providing advisory for various products offered by Banks to enhance relationship value
- Develop and maintain banking relationships with select group of customers through individualized customer service
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with business plans
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-driven with sales bent of mind
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA with 0 to 4 years of experience.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: