ICICI Bank Jobs In Sangareddy 2021- Apply For Relationship Manager – ETRG Vacancy. ICICI Bank Sangareddy Vacancy 2021.ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs 2021.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs.ICICI Bank Sangareddy Careers 2021.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Sangareddy City. ICICI Bank In Sangareddy . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Sangareddy . Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Sangareddy Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Sangareddy . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Sangareddy . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Sangareddy Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Sangareddy 2021.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Sangareddy 2021 – For Relationship Manager – ETRG Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Sangareddy City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Relationship Manager – ETRG Jobs In Sangareddy . Candidates Who Have Graduate and MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Sangareddy From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate and MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Sangareddy From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Sangareddy Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs. 5,50,860/- Per year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Sangareddy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager – ETRG|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate and MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Sangareddy|
|Salary||Rs. 5,50,860/- Per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
Background: ICICI Bank ETRG offers trade banking services to trade customers. ETRG Relationship Managers (RM) will have customers mapped to him/her for managing the existing relationship and activate or acquire new relationship. The RM will be a single point of contact from the bank responsible for managing all the trade& non trade requirements of the managed customers.
Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for managing mapped customers for their business banking needs. It requires advisory on treasury products, cash management services, working capital and trade finance products.
- Management of Trade & High Value SME customers for their Business Banking requirements
Key Skills& Competencies:
- Candidate shall have experience of working in Trade products & familiarity with banking processes
- Candidate shall have excellent collaboration skills to engage meaningfully with stakeholders such as TSU, Compliance, Legal, Branches, sales team
- Candidate shall have excellent analytical skills with proficiency in MS excel & PowerPoint
- Eagerness to develop & work on service enablers for improving / streamlining products and processes helping sales team in achieving their targets
- Confident with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-driven with eagerness to deliver projects & assignments within timelines
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: