ICICI Bank Jobs In Tiruvarur 2021- Apply For Assistant Relationship Manager Vacancy. ICICI Bank Tiruvarur Vacancy 2021.ICICI Bank Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs 2021.ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 For Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs.ICICI Bank Tiruvarur Careers 2021.ICICI Bank Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Tiruvarur City. ICICI Bank In Tiruvarur . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Tiruvarur . Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For ICICI Bank Career Opportunities In Tiruvarur Can Check Here Latest ICICI Bank Jobs Opening Tiruvarur . The ICICI Bank Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of ICICI Bank Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Tiruvarur . Candidates Who Are Interested In ICICI Bank Walk-in-interview Jobs In Tiruvarur Can Submit Their Resumes For ICICI Bank Vacancy In Tiruvarur 2021.
ICICI Bank Jobs In Tiruvarur 2021 – For Assistant Relationship Manager Vacancy
ICICI Private Bank Recruitment For Tiruvarur City: – ICICI Bank Is Now Hiring Assistant Relationship Manager Jobs In Tiruvarur . Candidates Who Have CA / MBA Can Get Field Jobs In Tiruvarur From ICICI Bank And Back-office Jobs From ICICI Bank Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of ICICI Bank.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A CA / MBA Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Tiruvarur From ICICI Bank Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Tiruvarur Location. Jobs In Bank ICICI Bank Salary 2021 Is Around Rs. 13,20,000.00/- Per Year.
Brief Information For ICICI Bank Jobs In Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021
|Organization Bank Name||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Post Name||Assistant Relationship Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Essential Qualification||CA / MBA|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Tiruvarur|
|Salary||Rs. 13,20,000.00/- Per Year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
ICICI Bank Job Vacancy Description 2021
- Credit Appraisal: Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the clients business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation: ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management: Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly)
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience:
- CA / MBA Finance with 2 – 12 years of relevant experience
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: