IndusInd Bank Jobs in Guwahati 2022- Apply For Relationship Manager Vacancy. IndusInd Bank Jobs Guwahati Vacancy 2022.IndusInd Bank Jobs Relationship Manager Jobs 2022.IndusInd Bank Jobs Recruitment 2022 For Relationship Manager Jobs.IndusInd Bank Jobs Guwahati Careers 2022.IndusInd Bank Jobs Salary.bank Jobs Vacancies In Guwahati City. IndusInd Bank Jobs In Guwahati . find the Latest Bank Job Vacancy In Guwahati . Relationship Manager Jobs In Bank.
Banking Job Seekers Looking For IndusInd Bank Jobs Career Opportunities In Guwahati Can Check Here Latest IndusInd Bank Jobs Jobs Opening Guwahati . The IndusInd Bank Jobs Careers Portal Is Open For Various Types Of IndusInd Bank Jobs Relationship Manager Jobs In Guwahati . Candidates Who Are Interested In IndusInd Bank Jobs Walk-in-interview Jobs In Guwahati Can Submit Their Resumes For IndusInd Bank Jobs Vacancy In Guwahati 2022.
IndusInd Bank Jobs in Guwahati 2022 – For Relationship Manager Vacancy
IndusInd Private Bank Recruitment For Guwahati City: – IndusInd Bank Jobs Is Now Hiring Relationship Manager Jobs In Guwahati . Candidates Who Have Graduate Can Get Field Jobs In Guwahati From IndusInd Bank Jobs And Back-office Jobs From IndusInd Can Submit Their Application Form On The Official Website Of IndusInd Bank Jobs.
Banking Job Applicants Who Have A Graduate Qualification Can Apply Online Or Submit Their Resumes. These Job Opportunities In Guwahati From IndusInd Bank Jobs Are Based On Direct Walk-In An Interview At Guwahati Location. Jobs In Bank IndusInd Salary 2022 Is Around Rs.600,000.00 per year.
Brief Information For IndusInd Bank Jobs in Guwahati Recruitment 2022
|Organization Bank Name||IndusInd Bank Jobs Careers|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Total Vacancies||As per Requirement|
|Posting Location||Bank Jobs in Guwahati|
|Salary||Rs.600,000.00 per year|
|Selection Process||Direct Walk-in Interview Bank Jobs|
IndusInd Bank Jobs Job Vacancy Description 2022
- To acquire new clients through leads and family accounts grouping
- To grow the liability base (CASAFD) of the bank by deepening relationships of premium mapped customer base
- To sell asset, wealth & other products (bank and third party) with a view to enhance revenue per client
- To service clients covering all their banking needs including bank/3rd party products
- To increase the bank and third party product holding of the mapped client
- To meet / call mapped clients for client servicing needs and new products cross sell
- To actively participate in driving campaigns conducted across liability and other products
- To conform to processes of the bank and have a high focus on compliance
Essential requirement: Graduate / Post Graduate, preferred exposure to financial subjects (Preferred: Post Graduate in Finance / Commerce)
- 4-6 years of work experience in the banking industry
- 2 years of relevant experience as Relationship Manager
Valid AMFI / IRDA Certifications; If validity has expired – old certificates may be considered
Candidate with experience working in an sales based incentive role, will be preferred
Desired Behavioural / Functional Traits
- Knowledge of Banking products and processes
- Strong Relationship Management skills. (Candidates with existing set of customers are preferred)
- Candidate must be self-motivated and must be able to pitch products to the clients
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking with crisis management capabilities
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast growing franchise.
Related Bank Notifications:
Other Related / Suggested Govt Jobs Notifications: